What has made you smile today?

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Kukakkau said:

I was expecting this to be another lame video that nobody would find funny but I ended up in stitches at the drunken push/slapping fight. Backflip kick was awesome too
Thank you, that was fucking hilarious.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
This:

And the news that Konami has relented and are including the original voice acting as an option as well.

Greedy_Smurph

Aug 17, 2011
IamQ said:
Heard some old children's songs from downstairs, because my mom found a CD in the house containing some. Nostalgia smile ftw!

I would say which, but they're Swedish songs, so I don't expect many of you to know them.
I have no idea what its called, but my Grandmother always told me about this Swedish folk song about an ant who came across a beer or something, drank it and ended up thinking it was an elk.

You don't happen to be familiar with it do you? :S

AfroTree

Feb 21, 2010
Speakercone said:
Desert Bus has raised nearly $70,000 at this point and they're still going. That's gonna make a lot of kids happy :)
This for me too,

I really liked the Ghost Nappa with Taka? or something like that.
and the scarf auction :)

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Greedy_Smurph said:
IamQ said:
Heard some old children's songs from downstairs, because my mom found a CD in the house containing some. Nostalgia smile ftw!

I would say which, but they're Swedish songs, so I don't expect many of you to know them.
I have no idea what its called, but my Grandmother always told me about this Swedish folk song about an ant who came across a beer or something, drank it and ended up thinking it was an elk.

You don't happen to be familiar with it do you? :S
Sorry, never heard of it. :/

the.gill123

Jun 12, 2011
I've spent most of today watching Spoonys Counter Monkey stories, they're really interesting and funny, but also have made me really interested in playing some table top RPGs.

The one I found the best and most interesting was his story about Leaping Wizards, simply because, he was so descriptive, and really into the story, but none of it was real, he was imagining it all, it was just a story, and some plastic characters.

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Darth_Dude said:
Several things, but the thing that made me laugh was a webcomic of Dumbeldore annoucning a new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher, who is Gandalf. Then Gandalf tells his class to work hard, or "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!".

Heh. It's funnier if you see the actual picture.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=276158062429008&set=a.178455955532553.42422.178444652200350&type=1&theater
Related to this?

If so, then I entirely concur.

In fact I;ll just watch this right now and use that as my thing that made me smile today; best Harry Potter spoof and best HISHE video ever.

Deviluk

Jul 1, 2009
I live in Germany and today I found a cafe that serves Hash Browns with their breakfast buffet...YEEEEAHHH!

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Saw my little sister for the first time in a couple of months. That was nice. (She's really, really annoying, but hey, she's family)

sgt. soap mctavish

Jun 13, 2010
I'm pretty sure this will make everyone laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsi9y1SIsoY&list=FLI4nsDITmOXZSE26hnGuPig&index=69&feature=plpp_video

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
A friend just sent an article about parts of the bible being discriminatory. Wow. Made me crack up.

Other than that, nothing. Has not been a good day.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
sgt. soap mctavish said:
I'm pretty sure this will make everyone laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsi9y1SIsoY&list=FLI4nsDITmOXZSE26hnGuPig&index=69&feature=plpp_video
That certainly.. Was...

Right, I think I've had enough interwebz for today.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Roofstone said:
That sounds.. Disturbing. But glad you smiled. <3

Hehe
Well, it wasn't so much the action itself as it was the way he fell, which looked like he was pretending to be a starfish unsuccessfully learning how to fly.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Vault101 said:
Saints row the third..having a shootout/chase with the morning star gang....on carts pulled along by S$M subs (gimps)

"Mush boy!! mush!!!"

really was the highlight of my day
Tru dat! tis very good

w00tage

Feb 8, 2010
ok, little off center here and I doubt anyone else will find it as funny, but I cannot watch this without cracking up. The choo-choo dance move in the middle especially has me doubled over every time. I'm wiping tears out of my eyes again as I post this.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/456684/naruto_ending_2_episode_26_51/