What has the last game you played taught you?

KenzS

Jun 2, 2008
Dead Space 2 taught me to never listen to my girlfriend, especially when she's dead.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Borderlands.
If you need to get stronger all you need to do is kill a bunch of space lobsters and Jason Vorhees.

Nopodop

Jan 2, 2011
I just started playing Oblivion for the 13th time, it's taught me to love Bethesda.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
Developers believe because they are using a dated graphics engine they don't need to worry about bugs and glitches and proper game testing...

Fallout: New Vegas.

It seems there isn't a patch big enough to solve all it's problems.

sylekage

Dec 24, 2008
Halo: Reach

Legendary is very very VERY hard, and should not be met with the same attitude as normal.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
That time trails are unfair in Test Drive Unlimited 2
or dont think of it as grand theft auto

CATS FTW said:
ziggy161 said:
The last game I played was Shadow of the Colossus, and it taught me that no game will ever be this awesome ever again ;_;
Or will it? ELDER SCROLLS FIVE DRAGONS!
Agreed

Also
Fallout New Vages, Dont ever, ever, EVER, try to kill someone with a shovel.....very messy, but convinient

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
Kids that sing down their microphones piss me off - CoD... oh wait, I already knew that.

Erm...

My reactions are getting slower the older I get - CoD again.

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
Dead Space 2

true creativity in triple A games is DEAD! DEAD I TELL YOU!!!!

(and stasis is way overpowered)

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 taught me that games based on events in comics should really just unfold similarily to the way they did in the comics or they make no fucking sense, oh and that Activision has found a new way to be dickheads by only offering DLC at certain times. DLC that has my favorite Marvel hero.
World of Warcraft has taught me that hunters are usually assholes, no one brings up how shitty a tank is during a tank shortage and my bigotry against gnomes continues to be justified.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Fallout New Vegas taught me that the secret to virtual immortality and a cure-all for whatever may ail me is a delicious desert salad.