What has the last game you played taught you?

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Medieval 2 Total War:

Financial security can only be acheived by the constant killing, looting and invasion of your neighbours.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
SlyderEST said:
Kris015 said:
SlyderEST said:
Kris015 said:
Bulletstorm.

Shooting a guy in the balls, then kicking his head off is insanely satisfying (and funny).
Is Bulletstorm even released?
Nay, twas the demo.
Is the Bulletstorm demo only for the XBox? Becouse a quick Google search came up with that (and some "100% free Bulletstorm download" ones). And if so, I'm dissappointed. If not, link please?
Well I played it on my PS3 :p

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Dead Space 2, Don't get cocky... A game of catch with a Brute went badly wrong when i missed the splody ball and it proceeded to dash my intestines across the walls.

Matt-the-twat

Sep 13, 2009
Pick yourself up and dust yourself down, there are people going through worse things than you always, and they're getting on with it, so why are you being such a pussy?

Courtesy of Deadly Premonition.

Emo-Hawk

Jul 9, 2008
That fighting with a cross in hell is alittle useful but in general fighting demons in hell is a bad idea!

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Dead Space Extraction taught me that in a necromorph outbreak I will be the only person capable of doing anything other than whine and reiterate pointless information that I got 5 minutes ago.

Bezza27

Feb 18, 2010
Never take dlc characters on final missions. why did kasumi die? Ive been playin mass effect 2

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
Me: Minecraft has taught me that lava hurts. A lot.

Steve: Dynasty Warriors Online taught him that he can kill an army of people using a spear.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Mass effect 2; as soon as you think its save, you're in trouble.

Minecraft; work hard, savour small achievements they'll be taken from you soon enough.

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
I generally don't play Survival Horror games, because, well, they stress me out and when I'm escaping from reality the last thing I look for is that kind of stress.

I recently picked up Dead Space because my friends and younger brother were talking about how good it was.

So, against my better judgment I picked it up and played it for about 2 hours last night. After having enough stress I saved and turned it off.

I spent the next several hours thinking about why I played it, because, frankly, it really stressed me out and wasn't terribly enjoyable - though I do have to say Stasis and surgical dismemberment is quite fun.

So while I was contemplating why I played the game when for the most part I found it to be stressful and not terribly enjoyable (not because of the gameplay or mechanics purely because of stress the environment induces in me) asked myself, 'well, how would you deal with that situation if you were in it?'

That's when I figured out why I kept playing it, because I would keep on going - just like you have to on Issac Clarke. It was an interesting revelation, and it has made me look forward to turning Dead Space back on today after work.

So the last game I played was Dead Space, and it's shown me I'm a determined person who perseveres...even if at the time I do not find it enjoyable and really stressful

GotMalkAvian

Feb 4, 2009
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

If a king murders innocents, it's tyranny. If a bitter ex-noble does it, it's a revolution.

thatguy1

Mar 1, 2010
Elite Beat Agents: To defeat evil alien races enslaving humans, ROCK OUT REALLY FUCKING HARD!
(and having your employer's name yelled at you cures petrification)