What have you done to your body?

TheLiham

Apr 15, 2010
V-shaped scar on my arm from a unfortunate incident with a window. Multiple self-harm scars on my legs. Lots of other scars on my arms and legs. A few burns. Hopefully a tattoo of Metallica lyrics soon.

Red Rum

Feb 25, 2008
My sister has a big-ass lotus tattoo on her right wrist. If grandma ever saw it, she would disown her.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Got three piercings. Two in my left ear and one in the eyebrow(which I fully regret, I was a stupid kid). Planning on getting some tattoos, but I want to be really sure of the motives before I start inking it up.

Sparkytheyetti

Jul 24, 2009
I have a fair amount of burn scars from welding. I have a huge burn mark on my right arm, and on my ass.

Also have a dozen tattoos.

Before people react to "How did i burn my ass?!" its not literally on my cheek. Its just below my belt line which most people consider your ass. I was welding in the wheel hub of a military vehicle. The wheel hubs are big enough for you to lay in them almost flat. So as i was shifting around to get out i stood up slightly and burn my ass pretty good.

AlexiVolkov

Mar 30, 2011
Lots of scars, some intentional, most not.
Weak ankles, fuck you genetics.
Ruined both my knees, one of my hips, and one of my shoulders by constantly pushing myself beyond my limits for many years.
Extensive spinal, nerve, and brain damage from an accident that almost killed me...

I still want to get a tattoo but I've never figured what I want, or where.... Someday though.

Rin Little

Jul 24, 2011
Mischa87 said:
Being of the transsexual persuasion, I am queen of body modification, on top of that, I plan on getting my tongue lengthened, and forked. I'm also into branding, scarification, and am planning on getting a full-back tattoo piece done of my own design.

Do I win?
Oh! What's it going to look like?! Sorry, I love it when people design their own pieces and a full back-piece yields a lot of interesting ideas!

Jovip

Aug 12, 2010
I got a few tattoo's, some piercings, wrist is weird, split my elbow so that has two points. Scar on my forehead from falling when i was a kid, scars on my back from years of abuse (depressing but true) Scars from surgery. and some strech marks from my childhood, since worked them off but they still look like i was attacked by a bear...

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
my teeth are pretty much decaying
may need new ones

oh yeah and does constantly biting fingernails count?

LeKiller

Oct 6, 2009
I've never purposely changed anything on my body personally, even though I'd like to do a few things.

iDoom46

Dec 31, 2010
I've got a couple of relatively minor scars from extreme sports/accidents.
Oh, and my nose is slightly crooked from when I broke it. (It wasn't enough for the doctors to warrant fixing it)

Other than that... well I don't really believe in tattoos or excessive piercings. They all just seem like really bad decisions.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
How many times i have cracked my head open, needing stitches or glue, i have no count for anymore.. I find it amusing that my skull somehow still holds together.

Had the backend of a hammer stuck in my head once.

1 week in hospital after bicycle accident.

I split my lip once, upper lip, from the middle upwards towards my nose, so badly that my lip covered my nose and i could not breath.
Got a hole in my lower lip, was big enough to put two fingers through it when it happened.

Smashed my knee, it makes crackling noises all the time now and sometimes bend the wrong way, that hurts insanely when happens.

Additional:

Gots burnmark on my right arm
Gots a old scar across forehead/upper nose part.
Gots a huge bump in back of my head.
Gots to many scars to count on my hands
Gots huge scar on foot after huge glass shard went deep into it
Gots a scar across my belly.
Fractured a couple a ribs

etc etc etc....

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I've got one piercing in my ear and some 'effin deep scars on my back from my ex-girlfriend.

...plus, the usual scars from kitchen knives (and one from a water tank!), but nothing out of the ordinary.

Apart from that, I'd like a tattoo of a Celtic Knot somewhere on my body, but I dunno where.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
I have on band saw scar on my left index finger, and a scar on my eye from surgery. Kind of boring, I guess.

Jeff Loper

Feb 15, 2010
I have a bunch of scars from several Cerebral shunt [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_shunt] revisions.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
A scar on my wrist from when I fell off a (very short) cliff and landed next to a pile of barbed wire (my hand landed in the wire) and a scar on my forehead from when I slipped in the kitchen and landed face first on one of the corners of the table.

XaVierDK

Jan 16, 2008
My knees are permanently damaged from my time in the army, my right wrist is damaged from carpel tunnel, I have tinnitus, and my ankle's been twisted 5 times... DOes this count?
Apart from that, I'm dandy..

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
I put my body in front of a moving vehicle and broke half of it = \
also had a pretty nasty head injury.

I have some serious friction burns in my groin area, and my right wrist is permanently damaged.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I've got one pierced ear without an earing and a tattoo on my right shoulder. I also have half a dozen or so scars, 1 on my right forearm from falling off a bridge, 1 decent sized on on my right hand from getting burned on a McDonald's grill or rather the grease from a McDonald's grill, another on my left hand also from a McDonald's grill, 1 on my right pinkie finger from a the McDonald's tomato slicer, still not sure how the hell that happened, another on the same finger from some part I cannot identify on the bow of a boat, and finally 1 on my right knuckle from punching through the glass in a picture frame (don't ask). Oh! I almost forgot, I have another just below my right thumb from being bitten by a rabid computer.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
I've got a series of ugly looking stretch marks on my shoulders/upper arms. Frankly not sure how I got them, I was training hard for football at the time, but the actual size difference of my arm muscles shouldn't have been nearly enough to do the trick. My legs got far more attention and don't have a similar set.