Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
My copy of 13 Sentinels arrived today. Kind of weird how none of my usual "go-to" game stores carry it, but bol.com does. Not from an affiliated seller either. And priced under MSRP for some reason. But whatever, not complaining.
View attachment 5911
Let of know what you think. I have a copy for PS4 but now I kind of wish I'd held out for the switch version. Then again, I haven't played the PS4 version yet so...I don't know if there's any notably difference.

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
The Last of Us, Part II and some toothbrush heads. Seems like most cheaper Sony AAA games are out of print, so no point in me waiting any longer. 15 dollars is where I'm willing to put up with Druckmann. Didn't find The Last of Us or Uncharted 4 good, though, and don't think he should be directing or writing Naughty Dog's games.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Turbo Overkill. Should be a good alternative to Elden Ring since Im at the annoying boss portion of the game.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Demons Souls Remake for the PS5. $37.

So pretty much my only PS5 exclusive for the moment(I'm not counting Astros Playroom since it came with the system though it is cute).

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Socks and a grey baseball cap.

I got Shadow (Blu Ray) and The Swordsman (Blu ray) from a Disc Replay. It's a second hand game, movie, and electronic store. They got so many blu ray movies at great prices! The first I mentioned is a Wuxia from 2019, and the other is a Korean Sword Epic from 2020. I'll be watching Shadow first.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I decided to get the Ninja Gaiden Master Collection. I'll be playing it tomorrow evening.

EscapeGoat

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Been slowly picking up the expansions to a game called Sentinels of the Multiverse - one of my friends showed it to me years ago and it very quickly became a favourite at our game nights and I've been missing playing it so I had to grab it and start collecting

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
Two more outages today. Each one to two seconds. Worst electrical grid I've ever lived on, and I've lived on A LOT of grids. Finally succumbed and bought a UPS. Pisses me off that I have to spend that kind of money to protect my data. Won't even be used for my PC, it will be out in the living room, for the damn NAS.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Another tattoo, the signature logo (below) for my favorite Formula 1 driver, Valtteri Bottas. Also bought an addition to my girlfriend's first ever tattoo, a small fleur de lis for the New Orleans Saints she wanted outlined in gold. She never wanted a tattoo a couple months ago, but is already talking about her NEXT tattoo (it's true; they're addicting. We've been back to the tattoo shop 3 times in the past few weeks; the time before this last one, they had to turn her away because it was too soon to work on her fresh tattoo.) She's threatening to get the Seahawks logo which I will not allow (well, I at least won't pay for it; my 49ers scarlet and gold blood makes such an abomination impossible.)

1651609672387.png

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Two more outages today. Each one to two seconds. Worst electrical grid I've ever lived on, and I've lived on A LOT of grids. Finally succumbed and bought a UPS. Pisses me off that I have to spend that kind of money to protect my data. Won't even be used for my PC, it will be out in the living room, for the damn NAS.
How much was the UPS? I only ask cos most of even the lower end consumer grade ones seem to have at least three outlets on them so I don’t see why the one you bought can’t protect your NAS as well as your desktop.

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
How much was the UPS? I only ask cos most of even the lower end consumer grade ones seem to have at least three outlets on them so I don’t see why the one you bought can’t protect your NAS as well as your desktop.
$110 before tax. CyberPower ST900U. I don't want the NAS near my computer. Too much noise. It's almost on the other side of the apartment from my PC.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
$110 before tax. CyberPower ST900U. I don't want the NAS near my computer. Too much noise. It's almost on the other side of the apartment from my PC.
Okay that makes sense. I mean, I suppose you could budget out a second, higher end UPS to go to your PC and router. That way you can shut both down safely in the event of a problem.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
A MacBook Air (2020 with the M1 chip). I've been enjoying my M1 Mac Mini so far, but I ended up being seated in front of my budget-ass Windows laptop for awhile due to couch lazing and haven't enjoyed it (never really loved it to begin with). The thing revs up its fan super high at the slightest bit of effort when connected to my 1080p TV. The laptop being 1.2GHz with a TurboBoost of 3 times that speed means it gets pushed to boost frequency a lot, meaning its fan screams a lot. The speakers suck, the screen sucks, it's rattly when I type or click with the trackpad, just... bleh. So I had the thought "I might as well try an Air, and if it's not worth it I can always return it."

Holy hell this thing is lovely. Gorgeous screen, back-lit keyboard, aluminum chassis... this thing is just beautiful. Plus it has a built-in webcam and mic array, so I won't need to hook up either like I would with my Mac Mini if I needed them (Which, it sure was fun finding out my mic struggles to work on M1 equipped Macs and Blue hasn't bothered to update to fix it up till now, meaning it likely never will). So I'm gonna return the Mini and just use the Air going forward for my laptop and desktop. An extra $400 for the privilege, but I think I'll live for something this nice~

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I have a UPS connected to every PC I have, and bought a couple for my parents as well because I know they would never do it themselves.

My house doesn't even have frequent outages or anything, I'm just paranoid as fuck.

My main PC is currently on a Cyberpower CP850PFCLCD.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
A set of metal measuring spoons. I broke the tablespoon measure on my plastic ones while trying to use it to juice a lemon. Envy my life, peasants!

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I bought something for Mother's Day. She already knows what it is though, she picked it out herself.

I also bought Hollow Knight again on Playstation (already owning it on the Switch), because it's Hollow Knight; one of the few good things on this rotten Earth.