What have you purchased recently?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I decided to wait for a sale on Wanted: Dead, whenever it happens. I already got Ninja Gaiden at home right now. Instead, I ordered Jojo's All Star Battle R, and will be getting the game delivered Saturday.

Steam Sale: $2.99.

1676581388773.png
Let me know when you get to Shadow Warrior 3.

Reactions: gorfias

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I decided to wait for a sale on Wanted: Dead, whenever it happens. I already got Ninja Gaiden at home right now. Instead, I ordered Jojo's All Star Battle R, and will be getting the game delivered Saturday.

Let me know when you get to Shadow Warrior 3.
I do want to beat the OG before moving on to 2, then 3. I booted it up last night at a part I recall being lost in the woods, not knowing where to go next. My last save was from 2016!!!! The game has aged well, looks very pretty still and has a ton of complexity to it. I will, of course, have to cheat and watch some walk through videos to figure out how to get un-lost.

Reactions: BrawlMan

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Chuchu's Custom Demi Trainer

70AE9712-4801-4513-875D-D8C768D47435.jpeg
181B033A-D84C-45D0-98C5-97056CD368BF.jpeg
730A9630-E641-4851-9250-2164A72D0960.jpeg

Because Chuchu's 6 union dads couldn't afford a modern mobile suit and the suit they could afford is not-competitive in a straight up fight, they souped up a previous Gen suit for hit and run tactics with modern sensors, variable thrusters on the legs, a wheel system in the feet, and a heavy beam rifle powered directly from a backpack unit.

Chuchu doesn't like hit and run sniper tactics, but she understands that everybody in Earth House is poor and it's the best shot she has for victory

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I found a copy of Urban Reign (PS2) for a decent price online. It'll come in the mail by Thursay-Saturday.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Been looking into buying a keyboard recently and it's baffling to me how if you want keycaps and bluetooth (without dongles), basically your only option is mechanical keyboards.

But... I don't want a mechanical keyboard. They're small and expensive, I just want a typical membrane keyboard with keycaps and bluetooth functionality.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Bought both of these official Valtteri Bottas hats in support of my favorite Formula 1 driver in anticipation of the 2023 season kicking off this weekend. Both arrived just in time! My girlfriend complained that I only have ONE head, why did I buy TWO hats, so I had to man up and put her in a woman's place... meaning I apologized because it's better to ask forgiveness than ask permission. She's actually just mad because I didn't buy HER anything (we're F1 nerds, and we've both got a various Bottas swag to wear every day of race weekends.) I had to let her know that nothing she'd like, "official" or otherwise, is out there yet, but as soon as there is, I'll swag her up for 2023.

1677767825502.png1677767872802.png

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
A treadmill, which should be delivered tomorrow.

Let me stop some of the replies right now: Yes, I know it's free to just go outside and walk around. But here's a few things to know: I have a bad knee; there are a number of steep hills in the area; sidewalk maintenance is not a high priority to the local government; dogs are known to get loose in the area. Also being in upstate New York means snow in the winter (well, usually; these past couple of years have been wacky) and some quick-moving summer storms. Plus I got this one for just over three hundred bucks, because those multi-thousand-dollar NordicTrack treadmills can stay in Planet Fitness where they belong.

Making one for a beholder.
Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Disintegration rays are.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
A treadmill, which should be delivered tomorrow.

Let me stop some of the replies right now: Yes, I know it's free to just go outside and walk around. But here's a few things to know: I have a bad knee; there are a number of steep hills in the area; sidewalk maintenance is not a high priority to the local government; dogs are known to get loose in the area. Also being in upstate New York means snow in the winter (well, usually; these past couple of years have been wacky) and some quick-moving summer storms. Plus I got this one for just over three hundred bucks, because those multi-thousand-dollar NordicTrack treadmills can stay in Planet Fitness where they belong.
Also, it's easier to put a treadmill in front of a TV and watch it while exercising that way than it is to carry a TV ahead of you with a stick or something while you run. Admittedly the latter would probably be better exercise.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
New power strip for my pc setup. And an ifixit kit. Planning on doing some maintenance on some of my old console and don't have all the right bits to open them up.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Must be that time of the month. I'm not supposed to spend anything right now as I'm saving up for my next rig yet humblebundle had a 72 item sale for $30 that includes donations to the Turkey/Syrian earth quake funds and then Fenix Rising plus DLC is on Steam for $20. That adds about another month till my PC purchase!

Reactions: Johnny Novgorod

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Must be that time of the month. I'm not supposed to spend anything right now as I'm saving up for my next rig yet humblebundle had a 72 item sale for $30 that includes donations to the Turkey/Syrian earth quake funds and then Fenix Rising plus DLC is on Steam for $20. That adds about another month till my PC purchase!
I bought Fenyx Rising on sale about a month ago. Figured I'd like it since most of the criticism was about it being a more or less shameless copy of BotW. Now I haven't played BotW, so that's fine by me.

OP: bought a pumice stone. I am now a believer of pumice stones.