What HD Collections you want

drumguy818

Oct 12, 2011
I found a few forum posts like this that were old that consist of collections that exist now, so I thought I would bring it up again. I believe we're long overdue for a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection. I'm not sure if Insomniac and Naughty Dog are still as close as they were back in the PS1 era, but, if possible, making a collection of the original Crash trilogy and Spyro trilogy would be good as well. I say put them together because there would be a lot of empty space with only 3 PS1 games. Crash could get away with putting CTR and Crash Bash on there as well, but Spyro would be left in the dust considering that everything outside of the original trilogy is either mediocre or crap (then again, that didn't stop DMC2 :p). Anything else you guys want to see? Keep in mind, it doesn't have to be Sony, feel free to say something like a Halo collection, or a Smash Bros collection.

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
I'd like to see a Rareware collection. Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie (even though those two are available on XBL), Jet Force Gemini, Donkey Kong 64, Golden Eye 007, Blast Corps, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. I'm not too sure what the status of these IPs are, but they are some of my favorite N64 games.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
I would really love an Onimusha HD collection. Loved those games so much.

Not so much a collection but I would absolutely adore Odin Sphere in HD.....

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Well, they're already making Okami HD, so that leaves very little except for a Silent Hill HD collection.

Sir Pootis

Aug 4, 2012
Medievil. I know there's only 2 games (and a PSP game), but if you're including Sir Daniel Fortesque in Playstation Allstars, why not make a collection to get the PS2 gen up to speed? The games have quite a following, too. Just fix the camera issues.

Mirroga

Jun 6, 2009
I'd like a Monster Rancher 2 and Einhander HD version simply because they're the best games I have in PSX era.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
Fatal Frame HD, and have it include a fully translated and patched PS3 compatible version of FF4.

But failing that, just the first 3 in HD. I'd settle for the first 2 in HD like they tried and epically failed to do with Silent Hill 2 & 3.

Which brings me to a Silent Hill collection that has Zero, 1, 2, 3, and 4 in HD. Again I'd settle for 1 and 2 in HD. Or just a remake of 1 that didn't do anything other than make it look better and have a little tighter controls.

I would love a Siren collection in HD with both original games. I have never gotten to play Forbidden Siren 2, but I've seen about 3 hours of it on youtube and it looks really cool. I liked the PSN game, but it was nothing like the original :(

Castlevania Lament of Innocence and Harmony of Despair (the one with Hector I think...the titles all sound the same) would be cool.

Finally I would LOVE a tenchu collection. Stealth Assassins, Birth of the Assassins, Wrath of Heaven, and Fatal Shadows in HD would make my head joysplode XD

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
HD re-releases of ALL the Playstation 1st party games!!!!!

But seriously, I think a Kingdom Hearts HD collection would be a great idea. I personally wouldn't buy it since I don't care for the series, but with Kingdom Hearts 3 (supposedly) coming soonish a recap of the first two games would be great for people who want to remind themselves of what's going on, and allow newcomers to catch up. Plus those games are getting pretty hard to get hold of now, aren't they?

I can't really think of any I personally would want. Any that I would have been remotely interested in are already out or on the way. I've yet to buy any though. I should really get on to that...

Maybe an HD re-release of the last gen GTA games? I know GTA 3 was already re-released on iOS and Vice City is on the way, but how about a properly spruced up version of all three of that generation for proper consoles?

Dr.Panties

Dec 30, 2010
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
Tenchu: Birth of the Stealth Assassins
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

All on one disk, with shiny graphics, and retarded A.I intact.
Take my money.

Danial

Apr 7, 2010
Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II HD would cause much money throwing, But i will also add Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 and the also Shadow Hearts

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Casual Shinji said:
Silent Hill HD collection.
March of this year is calling, it has your order.

OT:I dunno. Persona games maybe? It'd be nice to see the characters models emote a little more, maybe get rid of that weird motion blur Persona 4 has.

uttaku

Sep 20, 2010
the orginal deus ex. that is all. Seriously I love that game to bits and have played through it twice and gotten a decent way into it numerous more times, but god does it look like arse.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Timesplitters. I want the Timesplitters in glorious HD, to really add to the "Being murdered by a monkey with a rocket launcher and having to down a full pint" effect.

The first two Red Factions would probably look nice too.

Xiroh86

Jan 7, 2012
This may sound a little out of left field, but I wold love to see an HD collection of The Suffering games. As long as they don't fuck up the sound!