What HD Collections you want

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
Maybe Deus Ex HD would be nice, but what would be nicer would be Morrowind with the Skyrim or Oblivion game engine...

DanteLives

Sep 1, 2011
Dynasty Warriors 3-5. The best ones in the series. All with the same crappy AI and shit overpowered Lu Bu.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Ando85 said:
I'd like to see a Rareware collection. Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie (even though those two are available on XBL), Jet Force Gemini, Donkey Kong 64, Golden Eye 007, Blast Corps, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. I'm not too sure what the status of these IPs are, but they are some of my favorite N64 games.
Any one of those would be great! Wasn't Nintendo negotiating with Microsoft to buy Rare or was that just a horrible, horrible rumor?

---

The Legacy of Kain saga would be pretty sweet. Also Timesplitters.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Having all of the big Build Engine games (Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, Blood) remastered in HD and released together would really be something wonderful.

Oh, and the original Deus Ex. I love that game so much, but I can't deny that the visuals are in desperate need of an overhaul.
Oh, and bring back the original voice actors, or just remaster the original lines.
Speaking of which, I was really shocked that Tom Hall was the voice for Walton Simons.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Do the first three Tekken games like they did with Mortal Kombat. Call it Tekken Trilogy. That's all I can think of really.

foxlovingfreak

Sep 9, 2009
natster43 said:
Kingdom Hearts. Especially if it was the final mix versions.
This right here I deffintly pick it up in a heartbeat for a chance to play the extra boss fights againsit Xenmas and Tera.

Mirroga

Jun 6, 2009
ThingWhatSqueaks said:
I'd love to see HD versions of Vagrant Story and Einhander.
YES! Einhander! Why oh why did you abandon Zweihander to join Enix, Squaresoft?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Deshin said:
canadamus_prime said:
Deshin said:
canadamus_prime said:
I don't want any HD collections because I think HD is the biggest farce this side of 3D.
I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not. Do you even *know* what HD actually IS?
Oh I assure you I'm quite serious. Also I'm well aware of what it's *supposed* to be, what it actually is on the other hand is a completely different thing. One thing is for sure, it isn't worth people creaming their pants over like cavemen who've just gotten their first look at television. ¬__¬
It's literally just a picture in higher definition. Instead of a game/movie's native resolution taking up 640x480 they now come in either 1280x720 or 1920x1080 pixels. This means that people with big monitors retain crisp detail without images becoming blocky or pixelated and smaller monitors become incredibly accurate and detailed. When people re-release games in HD they typically upscale the visuals to match the respective output so the image doesn't appear stretched or blurry.

How the hell you can even compare HD to 3D and then call it a farce is beyond me. It's a farce that we're making big TVs and adjusting the video to match those TVs without looking like arse?

EDIT: Oh and as was said right above me. The Legacy of Kain series. GOD YES
Mainly because of my afor mentioned analogy.

Setch Dreskar

Mar 28, 2011
System Shock 1 and 2, God Hand, Evil Genius (Or make a sequel for the love of god D:), Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2, Arx Fatalis...

While not all series or collections those games I would love to have in HD, I still play the hell out of them as is (Save for God Hand, will need to buy a PS again for it)