What HD Collections you want

OldDirtyCrusty

Mar 12, 2012
Dr.Panties said:
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
Tenchu: Birth of the Stealth Assassins
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

All on one disk, with shiny graphics, and retarded A.I intact.
Take my money.
HERE, here, take mine aswell.

Bring up the remade LucasArts adventure box and put in the missing ones (which i`m not remembering right now)too.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
TallestGargoyle said:
I want a fixed Metal Gear Solid HD collection.

One that actually has MGS1 in it >_>
i would settle for them just rereleasing the twin snakes on a console other than the bloody gamecube...

although a full HD remake (with original voices mind you) would be pretty incredible, i loved that game so much. give me HD VR missions as well and i'm set xD

edit: should probably mention medieval and spyro games too. they were some of my favourites, especially medieval

drumguy818

Oct 12, 2011
I still don't understand why the DMC collection doesn't skip 2, while the MGS collection skips 1 and Budokai will skip 2 (I know the same people aren't behind all of the collections, but still)...I mean, skipping MGS1 isn't that big of a loss since it's on PSN, but...seriously, why did they decide to skip Budokai 2? Granted, it is the oddball in the series, but that doesn't make it bad by any means...

Anyways, another one I forgot to mention (and I highly doubt anyone would care too much about) is an X-Men Legends collection with Marvel Ultimate Alliance thrown in. Not sure if MUA2 could make it in considering the different developers, but yeah.

TallestGargoyle

Oct 31, 2011
suitepee7 said:
TallestGargoyle said:
I want a fixed Metal Gear Solid HD collection.

One that actually has MGS1 in it >_>
i would settle for them just rereleasing the twin snakes on a console other than the bloody gamecube...

although a full HD remake (with original voices mind you) would be pretty incredible, i loved that game so much. give me HD VR missions as well and i'm set xD

edit: should probably mention medieval and spyro games too. they were some of my favourites, especially medieval
Awww man, an MGS1 rerelease with the full VR/Special Missions would be amazing! Especially if it would also then come with a map maker...

OrpheusTelos

Mar 24, 2012
Personally, I'd like a .hack HD collection, if only because the original 4 games are ridiculously hard to find now. -_-

TrevHead

Apr 10, 2011
Zone of Enders HD is my most eagerly awaited game this year, as I never had chance to play the originals

Wipeouts 1, 2 & 3
LoK Blood Omen 1, Soul Reaver 1

In fact many PS1 3D games look like shit so they could do with a HD upgrade.

Mirroga said:
I'd like a Monster Rancher 2 and Einhander HD version simply because they're the best games I have in PSX era.
You like Einhander? this game in development might be to your liking

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I'd love for there to be a Kingdom Hearts HD collection. Including the first two games and maybe one or two of the spin offs like Birth by Sleep.

I would also love for there to be a Katamari Damacy HD collection. I've never really got the chance to play the first game, and I absolutely adore We Love Katamari.

Deshin

Aug 31, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
I don't want any HD collections because I think HD is the biggest farce this side of 3D.
I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not. Do you even *know* what HD actually IS?

As for a collection... hmmm... I'm inclined to say some of the earlier Final Fantasy games. Not because "omg hd remix" but just to amalgamate them onto a single collection for modern distribution for a console other than the PS3.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
Casual Shinji said:
Silent Hill HD collection.
March of this year is calling, it has your order.
Capitano Segnaposto said:
Don't they already have a SH HD Collection? Or do you want an HD version of the first and fourth games?
I want a good Silent Hill HD Collection ;)

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
The original Deus Ex , all the soul reaver/legacy of kain games. Also sid Meier's alpha centuari in hd would be sweet.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Deshin said:
canadamus_prime said:
I don't want any HD collections because I think HD is the biggest farce this side of 3D.
I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not. Do you even *know* what HD actually IS?
Oh I assure you I'm quite serious. Also I'm well aware of what it's *supposed* to be, what it actually is on the other hand is a completely different thing. One thing is for sure, it isn't worth people creaming their pants over like cavemen who've just gotten their first look at television. ¬__¬

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
Casual Shinji said:
hazabaza1 said:
Casual Shinji said:
Don't they already have a SH HD Collection? Or do you want an HD version of the first and fourth games?
You gotta be specific, man :p
But then it wouldn't be a trap anymore, now would it? =D

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Casual Shinji said:
hazabaza1 said:
Casual Shinji said:
hazabaza1 said:
Casual Shinji said:
You gotta be specific, man :p
But then it wouldn't be a trap anymore, now would it? =D
I see your plans, Shinji.
I see them.

[sub][sub]AND I WILL THWART THEM.[/sub][/sub]

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
nikki191 said:
system shock. add mouse look and a graphical overhaul.. instant hit again
This. Good lord, this. A million times this. I'd pay any amount of money for a professionally-made graphical overhaul of System Shock and System Shock 2.

For that matter, I'd probably also pay any amount of money for a professionally-made graphical overhaul of the original Deus Ex, with maybe some enemy AI improvements as well (since they were admittedly really dumb).

I think I'd also like to see an overhaul for No One Lives Forever and its sequel. I never got to play them when they were new, even though I always wanted to... and now I can't get them to run, which makes me very sad.

Lastly, I'd like to see the rest of the Resident Evil games from way-back-when remade the same way that the original Resident Evil was remade for GameCube. To this day that's probably my favorite remake of an older game. It was incredibly depressing to me when I found out that RE2, RE3, and RE:CVX for GameCube were going to be straight-up ports instead of remakes like RE (I still bought them anyway, though, since I hadn't played them before).

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
hazabaza1 said:
Casual Shinji said:

OT:I dunno. Persona games maybe? It'd be nice to see the characters models emote a little more, maybe get rid of that weird motion blur Persona 4 has.
It seems you don't get it, he said collection. Meaning not just 2 games out of 4.

OT: Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 HD. With online MP.