What, if anything, would you kill for?

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
meh any reason really, but thats just me, and I wouldn't do so without having my tracks covered first which is always alot of work, good thing I'm lazy. And no matter how you slice it ending a fellow human's life is ALWAYS for personal gain, be it self defense, defense of others, food, sex or whatever you stand to gain alot from just the act of doing so, because it gives you an experience of intimacy that very few people could even comprehend, beyond what holloywood shows them. Its really only a big deal if you make it one.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
My Self
My Country
My Family
My Brothers and Sisters by Choice
To Protect Innocents

Thats about it.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Defence of myself, my family or my friends. Also in vengeance of any family or friends who were slain.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I would kill to protect myself and to protect my loved ones and the innocent people of this world.

Pretty much it, I wouldn't kill someone for anything I would want since it would be selfish.

Maybe world peace.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
Any situation where I believe the life in question is worth significantly less than the gain.

Bear in mind that I put an extremely high subjective "value" on the life of innocents, and would not lightly toss away the lives of all but the absolute worst humanity has to offer. Also, outside of self protection, the "gain" I would be considering would not include any direct personal advantage, killing for revenge or profit is anathema to me. Simple patriotism is insufficient reason as well, there has to be a threat to more than simply the flag

Because of the above, situations where I would kill falling outside of the standard "in defense of self or others" scenario tend to be absurdly unlikely, and often rather weird.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Quite frankly, it's not what for, it's why. I have goals in life that I am determined to attain, and done my way, we'd get it all done via common sense and negotiation, but if I feel someone is purposely in my way, I'd start from physical abuse all the way up to murder to stop such an injustice. Nobody should have the right to stand in your way for just that purpose; to get in your way.

And honestly, there are certain people who I won't go after...but if they cross my path, I will not allow them to be unpunished, as before, to whatever extent is necessary.

OblivionSoul

Oct 19, 2009
Loved ones. They're what really matters in the world, and what is most precious to me. So definitely for them.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I'd kill a man in a fair fight . . . or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight . . . or if there's a woman involved . . . or if I'm gettin' paid . . . especially if I'm gettin' paid.

serious answer:
I would kill to defend myself or the people I love. I would kill for life(for example, killing for food if I was starving, or some similar situation, if it was the only way). I would kill for a number of reasons, I would kill for anything I view more important than the life of my enemies(or those who make themselves my enemies).

Frozen Fox

Mar 23, 2012
To kill other murders IE to save more live than I take.
Spot1990 said:
Firefly season 2.
Well this to but there is a limit as to whom i would kill. Lets say Glenn beck or lower can die for this.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Jonluw said:
Self defense.
Defense of someone I love.
Commision (maybe).
Pity.
Anger.
Revenge.
These, along with a proper Timesplitters sequel, Star Wars: Battlefront 3, another Breath of Fire game and Megaman Legends 3.

OH, and the lesbains. God's greatest common sensical creation. EVER.

Frozen Fox said:
Lets say Glenn beck or lower can die for this.
Soooooooooo, where does Rush Limbaugh stand on your list?

loa

Jan 28, 2012
I was fishing once and killed a fish I caught to cook and eat it.
So hunger, I suppose.

Captcha: crocodile tears

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
my gf/wife
my kids
my brother
an innocent friend of mine/obviously innocent stranger threatend with a deadly weapon
world peace (hypocritical? don't care; if i somehow had the opportunity to kill someone who threatens world peace, like a republican american president who's playing with the big red nuke-launcher button, i'd do it; I am a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done.)