What, if anything, would you kill for?

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
My life. If I was in a fight to the death, I'm pretty sure I would want to kill the other person.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Rawne1980 said:
If some fethwit stole one of my beers.

The next time someone parks in the space outside my house.

My daughters boyfriend the second I hear the words "dad, i'm pregnant".
I really laughed at that parking space one. good man!

OT:

-Some more seasons of House. I don't believe the last episode is on tonight, CRAP!

-Baldurs gate 3

-Infinite moneyz

Wayne Bridges

Mar 18, 2011
" Self defense.
Defense of someone I love."

I would do that to. Maybe to go back in time if that existed.

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
Defense of self and family. I could if called upon kill for country. Otherwise I'm going to strive to avoid killing.

Whispering Cynic

Nov 11, 2009
I'd have to feel the killing is necessary. That there is a good reason why a person shouldn't live anymore. Every death should serve a purpose, a goal - if you don't have a good one, why bother?

If the reason is good enough, the background motive can be pretty much anything: justice, revenge, personal gain, self preservation, the proverbial greater good... anything you can imagine.

Sacrificing milions to save billions? Without hesitation.

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
I would kill in defense, I would kill to protect others. I would kill if it were the only way to stop something I cannot allow to happen.
I would never kill for money, or for a country, or for a group. I will only kill for people, for their safety.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Sarah Kerrigan said:
A release date for Prey 2
I require that game post haste...

OT: Well, I'd like to be all "oh, I'd never dream of it!"

However, I'm no longer kidding myself, having been diagnosed with sociopathy, I'd say if I thought it was the most effective way to gain something and the benefits outweighed the consequences, I'd do it without hesitation.

That said, although I happily give it serious thought, that means I give serious thought to all aspects of it, so just put down the phone and mace. We can talk about this...

I'm going into the Royal Marines where my (and I quote) "evil, subhuman soullessness" can be put to good use.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
Loved ones, self defences or (if someone paid me enough and was for a good enough cause) money.

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
For my family or the people I love If they were threatened. With no hesitation.
(I have actually had to think about this once when someone broke into my house, I live with my grandmother and if anyone ever tried to harm her I would kill them with no moment of hesitation)

Also:
Self preservation.
Revenge... maybe

I would definately not kill for my country. If a government wants to go to war then screw them let those in power do the fighting, not those that populate the country. (Now theres a world I could live in, seeing presidents of different countries who want to fight each-other for whatever gain just have a fight to the death and that be the end of it.)