What, if anything, would you kill for?

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
Self-defense or defense of another.

Either that, or if killing a particular person would confer godlike power upon me. That would be fun. :p

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
The end of oppression or to save a life. If i was some how in a land that still had slaves it would be hard for me not to slit the throat of every slaver I found gayly laughing in the exquisite splendor of their blood coating my body and if any one was to open fire in a crowed building i would have no issue with killing them in fact i would rather enjoy it I believe.

Other than that sheer vengeance I am with Johnny Depp on this one ?If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them.?

Franky I have to say I adore Dexter Morgan, to kill cereal killers would just be so fantastic. I am all anti-hero like that, no quarter for the wicked no mercy for the unjust slaughter them all as brutally as you can. Perhaps that make me evil and not anti-hero but still so be it.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Self-Defense or Defense of another. I actually have had to kill someone to defend a community. It's not fun. It doesn't feel like you accomplished something. It weighs heavy on the soul.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
In defence of cats and in case the rage ive been storing for too long finds a way to discharge. Of course id rather avoid the latter.

chaosbedlam

Apr 15, 2009
I would kill those who posed an immediate threat to myself or my family/friends... also for that sandwich over there on the table, don't care whose it was its mine now!

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Freeeedoooooom!!

Well, that and people who matter to me, people I love.

And if all not applicable, then I'd do it for my own survival.

SaetonChapelle

May 11, 2010
This is a situation topic. It would depend on why, how, who I'm fighting against.

I don't feel bad for saying this, but I bet I will get backlash. I would not fight for my country, or kill someone else for it in most cases. I do however have much pride in our troops and always wish them well.

I would like to think I would kill for a family member or close friend.

Personally, I don't feel as if I have the disposition for murder, but of course everyone does in reality. Self defense and for the people I care about would be my answers.

Optiluiz

Dec 30, 2010
I would do it to protect myself or someone else. I'd also do it for political ideals, but not in the name of a country.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Jonluw said:
Self defense.
Defense of someone I love.
Commision (maybe).
Pity.
Anger.
Revenge.
All of my 'this' will be attributed to this post. Mostly the second point.

SkullKing84

Feb 10, 2011
I'd kill for the basics: Self defense and protect my loved ones. But, then i'd eat them... soylent green is yummy.

Captcha: Wicked witch

miketehmage

Jul 22, 2009
Self defence.
Defence of other innocents.
Revenge.

And if I was in the military I'd do it when ordered to.

captcha: Head case

Lol captcha. you see right through me

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
If some fethwit stole one of my beers.

The next time someone parks in the space outside my house.

My daughters boyfriend the second I hear the words "dad, i'm pregnant".