What, if anything, would you kill for?

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
If Star Wars Battlefront 3 would be released on the condition that I kill any one random person, I would probably waltz around crime-infested areas until someone tries to rob me with a weapon, and then kill them in "self defense"

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
right now? a can of mother...even a small one

I feel like Im going to be sick...damn withdrawal

Bill Nye the Zombie

Apr 27, 2012
Self Defense or my family most defiantly.
I'd also kill for a GOOD Republic Commando sequel (we all know what Lucasarts would do to it) or World in Conflict 2.

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
For the Imperium of Man obviously. Kill the Mutants. Burn the Heretics. Purge the Unclean!

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
My love.
My anger.
And all of my sorrow.

In other words, my family, friends, and pets. I don't think, realistically, I could kill a man. Not even leave one to die.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Self Defense or my country as long as I'm sill there. Let me get out and I'll grab some popcorn for both me and the mustache twirling villain.

Captcha; 'Find your happy' ?

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Bill Nye the Zombie said:
I'd also kill for a GOOD Republic Commando sequel (we all know what Lucasarts would do to it) or World in Conflict 2.
how about a Battle Front 3 game?

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
some sleep man. I hate laying here awake all the time.

And probably for like a ton of money. I know people say they wouldn't but imagine if, really, you could get five hundred million dollars. At least admit you'd at least think twice about it. Though it obviously depends on WHO you're killing.

Sharkeyes

Nov 19, 2011
I'd kill for.... I dunno, so zombie hitler didn't come back?[/quote]

I would go so HAM if there was a zombie Hitler. I'd kill it with spraypaint and a zippo and be all like "Light up the grill cause I got me a small calorie intake!"

Zio_IV

Not a Premium Member
Sep 17, 2011
Pretty much anything, so long as doing so furthers my agendas and/or success.

imperialwar

Jun 17, 2008
Im with the self defense crew here, and defense of my wife.
But I'm also going to have to say to send a message. I'm tired of people doing shady stuff just because they get away with it 99% of the time. There's these guys who ride dirt bikes on the school oval across the road from where I live. They do it every few weeks for hours on end. I feel like getting a rifle with a decent scope and picking one off his bike as he riding around. Cause and consequence asshole. Same for hoons that do burnouts in the schools car park. A bullet through the drivers side of the windshield, problem solved.
I guess I'm just an angry violent person. When the world finally does go to hell in a hand basket, I'm just going to smile.

Bill Nye the Zombie

Apr 27, 2012
ruedyn said:
Bill Nye the Zombie said:
how about a Battle Front 3 game?
I don't really like Battlefront enough to kill for it. Maybe hurt someone for it, but not kill them.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
I'd kill for some peace and quiet. Or a new cd. Ooh! The new Max Payne game! No, wait a minute... Do I get something for each person I kill? Because I don't mind putting in the extra work.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
On a big scale war as thread creators also mentioned.
But let's say I stand at a roof top for a random reason.
A guy comes up to me with a sniper rifle and says take a look through that window.
There's a guy with a time placed on 20 seconds (and counting down) holding a gun to my brothers head.
No hesitation, aim, and pull the trigger.
In other words my own blood, I would defend my family with my life.

bluedoom

May 27, 2008
If someone dies in my path for HL3, then so be it...

On a more serious note, I don't think there would be anything I would kill for. I might have to kill someone to defend someone I care about, but I wouldn't activly try to kill someone.

Hmmm...