What if the last Two Games you played share the same Universe?

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Extra-Ordinary said:
Alien: Isolation and Five Night's At Freddy's.
Well, Xenomorphs and synthetics seem to get along just fine.
That leaves me.
So you either have an after-hours pizzeria infested with Xenomorphs and naught but a couple power-draining door buttons to defend yourself...or a falling-apart space station filled with haunted/possessed animatronics looking to chew everyone's faces off and forcibly stuff them into robot suits.

...either way, doesn't sound like a fun place to have a birthday party. >.>

OT:

Arkham Knight and League of Legends.

Batman would be such an OP champion. Nerf plz, Rito...

K12

Dec 28, 2012
Grow Home and Dark Souls 2...

Either a cute little robot gets royally fucked by the smelter demon or you have to grow a giant beanstalk with the Dark Souls platforming controls.

I'm not sure which of those is a scarier prospect!

Pickles

That Ice Ain't Nice
Mar 1, 2012
Country
Australia
Payday 2 and Starcraft 2.
Heisting as a combination of Terran Zerg and Protoss units?

I... I guess it could work. Dark Templars would seem a little OP though..

SmallHatLogan

Jan 23, 2014
Animal Crossing New Leaf and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth. So take Animal Crossing, replace the mayor with Isaac and the villagers with enemies/bosses from The Binding of Isaac. Man I want this game to exist.

Mar 30, 2010
ESO and F1 2015?

CliffRacer 1E 2015! F*ck yeah! Set during the legendary Dragon Break, teams from across Tamriel come together to engage in the most adrenaline fuelled sport Nirn has ever seen! Battling against the courses, each other, and a malicious server maintenance schedule that always seems to pick my bastarding days off, racers must rise from the lowly ranks of Formula Guar to the giddy heights of Champion of Nirn (but they must do it alone as CliffRacer 1E 2015 has no splitscreen mode, unlike previous CliffRacer titles).

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
hyperdimentions neptunia rebirth 1 and Europa univesalis IV i think a grand strategy set on gameindustri where your faction vies for supremacy of the dimension or what ever and use various methods to take shares and provinces of the competing CPU's factions i can imagain a bright and colourful UI with events that are mostly happy but have a hint of darkness and many many shout outs

Politrukk

May 5, 2015
Age of Empires 2 HD Edition and Mount and Blade warband (Brytenwalda mod).

I think they could cancel out eachother's negatives and form one beautiful baby gir...game.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War and Starcraft 2.... like there is a difference. JOKE! I'm just kidding. But to add some difference i also played some blood bowl recently and all i can say is Blood Bowl with a 40k theme would be epic.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
The Old Republic + Starcraft 2

Probably the closest thing to a Starcraft MMO we'll ever get. I suppose the dialogue choices could offer you a split between heroic Terran like Raynor and asshole Terran like Mengsk, heroic Protoss like Artanis and xenophobic Protoss like Aldaris, intelligent Zerg like Heart of the Swarm Kerrigan and animalistic Zerg like... most of them. Though TOR already has 3 hostile insect races, one of which assimilates people, and the Voss are close to being like the Protoss despite having mouths.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Terraria and League of Legends... They are surprisingly similar already. Maybe Terraria's weapons in the item shop? Pentakill with a yo-yo. Why not?

Asclepion

Aug 16, 2011
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round and Sid Meier's Pirates!

There'd be a lot of beautiful ocean environments, for sure.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
It's the month of the bat for me, so sadly my games share the universe. The last two i played were Batman: Arkham Origins and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate... hmmm...

Shiftygiant

Apr 12, 2011
Papers Please and Luftrausers... to be fair they do have a similar art style, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Lawbringer

Oct 7, 2009
Attila Total War and Skyrim?

So...a grand strategy where you control a single character levelling up skills and equipment whilst building your own reputation and power. As you grow your reputation you control ever larger and more well equipped forces on a campaign map in order to expand your empire. Sounds great!

Oh, right....!

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
[Kira Must Die said:
]DMC4 and Skullgirls.

Whatever that makes, it's fucking awesome.
Surely that would be Bayonetta. :D

OT: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

To be honest, not quite as far-fetched a crossover as it might sound. The Batman games might be a little bit more grounded, but the comics send Batman careening into intergalactic conflicts almost just as a matter of course. I'd think the most horrifying part would just be that Scarecrow and Joker are being inflicted on the Disneyverse, and even that would probably just bring them back to their original fairy tale levels of being weird and disturbing.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Well, I've been knee deep in both a Gondor and Rhun campaign in Third Age with MOS submod 1.7 (slightly customised it myself) for awhile. The only other game I've played the past week is Life is Strange which I gave a try on a whim and thoroughly enjoyed the first episode and looking forward to continuing episode 2 when I get home.

Still. That's a pretty hilarious mash up. All the jock assholes shitting their pants as an army of Orcs run towards them, and Max saying how "Hella bad" their situation is.

Hakeem

Jan 9, 2011
Mortal Kombat X and Batman Arkham Knight.

Yeah there could be a fighting game with Mortal Kombat characters AND DC characters in it! What an amazing idea! Someone should get right on that!

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Hakeem said:
Mortal Kombat X and Batman Arkham Knight.

Yeah there could be a fighting game with Mortal Kombat characters AND DC characters in it! What an amazing idea! Someone should get right on that!
It is STILL a great idea. The Developers just ruin it cause of the whole "No Blood because they are Heroes" policy DC had...
Also a Batman game with villains characters from Mostal Kombet X, would be sweet.
Like Batman saw the destructions of Gotham cause of Shao Kahn's invasion, and decided to find clues to open the Portal and fight him.

Now I think of it like the Batman VS Superman movie.
But with ninjas and demons.