What if the last Two Games you played share the same Universe?

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
So, Hearthstone and Final Fantasy 14: Heavensward?

Suddenly, I have this urge to combo Leeroy Jenkins with either Hildebrand or Godbert...

james0192

Meh!
Oct 12, 2009
Ark Survival Evolved and Fallout 3.

Hmm, I think, given that Ark is a survival game without any real plot, the Fallout 3 story would remain the same. I'd also think that most of fallout 3's gameplay would carry over but with added crafting and basebuilding aspects (incidentally like what fallout 4 looks like it will have). The major difference would be that all of the characters would be riding dinosaurs, oh and for added surrealism not a single npc makes any reference to the dinosaurs... its just accepted as a way of life and if the player character ever mentions the whole dinosaurs thing being odd the npcs just look at them funny!

In short: Ark Survival Evolved + Fallout 3 = Fallout 3 with added crafting mechanics and everyone is riding dinosaurs like it is part of everyday life.

Oh, and based on my experience it'd crash/freeze every 10mins but for some reason you'd actually be okay with it

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
Smite and Skyrim (I'm really bad at this right now, yeah). It's another Godhead, somewhere in Oblivion or outside Nirn so nothing really changes on Tamriel... metaphysics of Elder Scrolls may apply the other way around though, which is a headache.

Sable Gear

Mar 26, 2009
Transistor and Metroid Prime

Hmm....There's potential I'm sure, it's just the combination seems almost boring because they're both solid sci-fi titles. I can't come up with anything cooler.

NiMaHiG76

Mar 31, 2015
Dragon Age: inquisition and Witcher 3 .

Geralt in Thedas ? That one is actually plausible. I mean, mages (Even the harassment), Dragons (Wywerns), Medevial themes, antagonizing organized religions ( :D ), Romances are both there. Even some Gameplay Elements.

Jopoho

Nov 17, 2009
Splatoon and Uncharted Waters: New Horizons. Squid kids take to the high seas and engage in acts of piracy and exploration. It'd be the freshest crew to ever sail the seven seas.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
I've still been playing Thief 2, but now I've jumped onto Lethis: Path of Progress, which is basically a steampunk version of Pharaoh, or Zeus. Considering Thief 2 is a less Victorian version of steampunk itself, I imagine I'd end up with a game where I have to build a city in the Thief universe. It would actually be pretty neat if I have to use different structures depending on whether I'm building for the Pagans or the Mechanists. Then again, Pagans don't exactly live in cities.

Groxnax

Apr 16, 2009
Sam and Max saves the world and Fallout New Vegas.

Is it just me or is the Wasteland more screwed than ever if those two are bouncing around?

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Final Fantasy 14 and Pokemon X

As much as I want to say "AWESOME!!!1!1!", it just sounds like too much in one game. I feel FF14's combat (with it's roster of classes to choose from) adds enough variety to combat without throwing Pokemon into the mix.

Having said that, I recently switched from Summoner to Black Mage (on account of Summoner feeling more like summoning your pet, leaving them to it, and then handling various poisons) so if I could just summon various Pokemon instead (and take over fighting as them when I summon them), then that would be fan-tucking-fastic!

LordLundar

Apr 6, 2004
Minecraft and Super Smash Brothers 4.

Wasn't Steve one of the third party character choices in the poll?

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
XCOM: Enenmy Within and Command & Conquer Generals.

I could go for some C&C with aliens or an XCOM style game set in the C&C universe. Both sound great now that I think about it.

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
ARK: Survival Evolved and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

You play as Isaac, whom was sent to an island full of dinosaurs by his mother because god told her to do so. There, he must survive on the island against everything that wants to kill him. He must enter deep dark caves to defeat boss dino's to get items he can use to defeat his mother.

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
Path of Exile and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Huh.

Well, I guess the most obvious way this would go would be an FPS loot grind game similar to Borderlands, minus most of the style and humor. Pick a soldier (Marine, Army Ranger, SAS, Task Force 141, etc.) which all start as a blank slate, but with a different position on the skill tree based on what each service emphasizes in its training. Weapons replace PoE's skill gems, attachments like scopes and suppressors replace support gems, and air support like the seemingly mandatory AC-130 replace Vaal gems. Drops include gloves, helmets, boots, belts, flak jackets, and various load-bearing equipment that confer different amounts of protection and spots to hold weaponry. Fight scary Communist monsters, mercenary private contractors, and zombies of various non-white colors in cheesy over-the-top set pieces to a fairly generic action movie score that sounds vaguely like every Hans Zimmer score ever. If you're wounded in battle your character is able to shrug off major trauma in a matter of seconds with incredibly high out-of-combat life regeneration, but you can chug flasks of Mountain Dew Gamer Fuel? Cherry/Citrus for some quick in-combat healing. After fighting through a few fairly short acts you get to fight an end boss that requires none of the skills you've practiced throughout the game and is defeated by a quick time event. After defeating the boss you get access endgame content via mapping, just like in PoE, except all new maps are sold separately as DLC (and cannot be played with your friends unless they've bought the maps too).

mrwednesday

Mar 6, 2015
Our Darker Purpose and Tower of Guns.

Seems a bit redundant. Maybe I need to diversify my gaming habits.

raeior

Oct 18, 2013
Binding of Isaac and Witcher 3...uhm...so either Mom will be very dead very quickly due to accute silver poisoning or Isaac will die a gruesome death in the northern kingdoms while trying to fight a griffon with his body fluids?

Protocol95

May 19, 2010
Dishonored and Skullgirls. That actually goes together surprisingly well. Platforming with Samson, high-chaos with vice-versa or a fighter with outsider powers and more sounds sweet. There premises go together pretty well too the more I think about it.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Protocol95 said:
Dishonored and Skullgirls. That actually goes together surprisingly well. Platforming with Samson, high-chaos with vice-versa or a fighter with outsider powers and more sounds sweet. There premises go together pretty well too the more I think about it.

Maybe you could control Valentine and the other members of "The Last Hope" and go to assassinate important/key people of Black Egrets Group.