What if you suddenly changed sex?

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Knowing me, i wouldn't notice for a day or so, or at the very least until someone said something.

I reckon i'd freak out for a while then get used to it. My girlfriend probably wouldn't mind either.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
I don't live my life in a way that is limited to the male sex so I probably wouldn't have a big problem with it.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I wouldn't mind, but I'd probably be very shocked at first.
And no, I would not have a trans-gender operation.

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
Mimsofthedawg said:
Insanum said:
Mimsofthedawg said:
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

What's worse is that I was positive this was probably a 10 yr. old boy posting this or something.

Nope. he's 19. LOLZ!

This tops the dumbest thread I've ever seen on here... and maybe any forum.
You mean SHE. (if someone hasnt already corrected you.) Nice troll comment anyway.

----

OT: I'd probably throw myself of a bridge. I like being a guy, If i was a girl it'd be too much of a shock to cope with.

EDIT: Or i'd marry one of my best mates, he's hopeless when it comes to women, I spose its the least i could do.
yep, three times actually! this is the forth! :D

If you ask dumb questions, your bound to get dumb answers (which, btw, everyone has a dumb answer, *ahem* example: "I'd finally figure out what it was like the masturbate as one I'd just live my day normally and probably get married." or they try to make some "cleverly mature" response that's really quite irrelevant.

People, there's really NOT that big of a difference between guys and girls. At the end of hte day we're all human beings, with the same metabolic, endocrinal, and physiological make up. The actual differences are negligible, really.

The only thing I think guys would probably do when they became a girl is 1: get grossed out by having a period, and 2: they'd realize what douche bags they've been to women.

And women would enjoy going to public restrooms more.

This isn't an "imaginative" discussion, it's just a dumb one.

So, my escapist friends, I can hear your wise comeback, "So why the hell are you on here? If you don't like it so much, go somewhere else!" meh... it's fun to make petty arguments when you have some down time. lol.
Well yes petty arguments. I'm a total dick and I enjoy it so here we go:

Even thou your whole sentence is an error I'll just point this out; You abuse English worse then I do. Which is, in fact, pretty impressive.

And:
"metabolic, endocrinal, and physiological"

All those things actually differs from person to person, from time to time and the differences can be wast. Those are also HUGE fields just so you know.
To stoop down to that level; I'm pretty sure I lack ovaries and that I produce a lot more testosterone then... well any woman. Pretty big differences and also obvious ones.

If this forum and it's users were a colour map you'd be grey. The very grey grey... like 50% black and 50% white.

Well you are right, it is a bit funny :p I'll stop this now. Well at least I will try.

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
Mimsofthedawg said:
WickedSkin said:
Mimsofthedawg said:
Insanum said:
Mimsofthedawg said:

What's worse is that I was positive this was probably a 10 yr. old boy posting this or something.

Nope. he's 19. LOLZ!

You mean SHE. (if someone hasnt already corrected you.) Nice troll comment anyway.

----

OT: I'd probably throw myself of a bridge. I like being a guy, If i was a girl it'd be too much of a shock to cope with.

EDIT: Or i'd marry one of my best mates, he's hopeless when it comes to women, I spose its the least i could do.

If you ask dumb questions, your bound to get dumb answers (which, btw, everyone has a dumb answer, *ahem* example: "I'd finally figure out what it was like the masturbate as one I'd just live my day normally and probably get married." or they try to make some "cleverly mature" response that's really quite irrelevant.

People, there's really NOT that big of a difference between guys and girls. At the end of hte day we're all human beings, with the same metabolic, endocrinal, and physiological make up. The actual differences are negligible, really.

The only thing I think guys would probably do when they became a girl is 1: get grossed out by having a period, and 2: they'd realize what douche bags they've been to women.

So, my escapist friends, I can hear your wise comeback, "So why the hell are you on here? If you don't like it so much, go somewhere else!" meh... it's fun to make petty arguments when you have some down time. lol.

Even thou your whole sentence is an error I'll just point this out; You abuse English worse then I do. Which is, in fact, pretty impressive.

And:

All those things actually differs from person to person, from time to time and the differences can be wast. Those are also HUGE fields just so you know.
To stoop down to that level; I'm pretty sure I lack ovaries and that I produce a lot more testosterone then... well any woman. Pretty big differences and also obvious ones.

If this forum and it's users were a colour map you'd be grey. The very grey grey... like 50% black and 50% white.

Well you are right, it is a bit funny :p I'll stop this now. Well at least I will try.
Woohoo! join the party!

Isn't it funny that I'm studying to be a doctor, my minor is in psychology, and I've won awards for my writing? Nope, not giving you credentials, I'm dissing myself. :D

Anyways, it's a cultural misconception that there's a mass difference between men and women, and the roles that certain hormones play (ie ~ testosterone and estrogen) are vastly misunderstood.

The point here is that physically you really wouldn't feel much different, that many of the differences you could point out (sexual functions, hormonal fluctuations [specifically those relating to PMS], etc.] have opposite sex equivalents, and that many of the extreme differences people tend to associate with men and women have to do with environmental and psychological factors that do not directly correlate with their sex.

To put it in another way, there is no rational reason to discuss these things, and even if one attempted to have a rational conversation about the subject, it would always divulge into sexual comments because most people involved in such a thread (such as the original poster) are simply immature.

What would you do if you honestly switched sexes over night? You'd live the same pathetic life you had before... only with a weird story to tell people.

Oh, I know I'll get heat for this, but that's oooook. Heck, I could argue with myself right now! But I'm really doing this to be argued with. So, if you wanna butt head's somemore, bring it on!!! :]
Oh very well. As long as one can enjoy it.

I'll diss myself as well (again) just to help me realize you might be more then a worthy opponent. I'm one of those losers who said "fuck school" and started working instead. Goddamnit.

I will go on my personal experience since I've tested many substances in my younger years (I'm clean now mind you). I did it in an experimental manner and noticed changes here and there. Which was all fun and games. Hormones effects your person. But that does not mean me popping estrogen would make me want to put on make-up. I never said such things were hormone related and everyone with some sense realizes that. However what could be related to hormones is moods or your "drive" for example. What you say about environment and such is true. But you can also inherit traits/mannerisms from you parents. Not only what they teach you but successful things from their personality is passed onto you.

Rationality is not why I'm here. I actually wouldn't think anyone posted in threads like these and try to be rational. God no. If I wanted that I'd talk to my brother instead, brilliant and successful man, I so envy him. Abstract craziness and sarcasm could be used in threads like these. Hence my very offensive input in this thread. You should try it. Even though you'd rather not this is now a dare.

This is a rare occasion (spelling) when I'm not a complete dick, enjoy.

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
Mimsofthedawg said:
WickedSkin said:
Mimsofthedawg said:
WickedSkin said:
Mimsofthedawg said:
Insanum said:
Mimsofthedawg said:

Nope. he's 19. LOLZ!

----

And:

Woohoo! join the party!

Isn't it funny that I'm studying to be a doctor, my minor is in psychology, and I've won awards for my writing? Nope, not giving you credentials, I'm dissing myself. :D

Anyways, it's a cultural misconception that there's a mass difference between men and women, and the roles that certain hormones play (ie ~ testosterone and estrogen) are vastly misunderstood.

The point here is that physically you really wouldn't feel much different, that many of the differences you could point out (sexual functions, hormonal fluctuations [specifically those relating to PMS], etc.] have opposite sex equivalents, and that many of the extreme differences people tend to associate with men and women have to do with environmental and psychological factors that do not directly correlate with their sex.

To put it in another way, there is no rational reason to discuss these things, and even if one attempted to have a rational conversation about the subject, it would always divulge into sexual comments because most people involved in such a thread (such as the original poster) are simply immature.

What would you do if you honestly switched sexes over night? You'd live the same pathetic life you had before... only with a weird story to tell people.

Oh, I know I'll get heat for this, but that's oooook. Heck, I could argue with myself right now! But I'm really doing this to be argued with. So, if you wanna butt head's somemore, bring it on!!! :]
Oh very well. As long as one can enjoy it.

I'll diss myself as well (again) just to help me realize you might be more then a worthy opponent. I'm one of those losers who said "fuck school" and started working instead. Goddamnit.

I will go on my personal experience since I've tested many substances in my younger years (I'm clean now mind you). I did it in an experimental manner and noticed changes here and there. Which was all fun and games. Hormones effects your person. But that does not mean me popping estrogen would make me want to put on make-up. I never said such things were hormone related and everyone with some sense realizes that. However what could be related to hormones is moods or your "drive" for example. What you say about environment and such is true. But you can also inherit traits/mannerisms from you parents. Not only what they teach you but successful things from their personality is passed onto you.

Rationality is not why I'm here. I actually wouldn't think anyone posted in threads like these and try to be rational. God no. If I wanted that I'd talk to my brother instead, brilliant and successful man, I so envy him. Abstract craziness and sarcasm could be used in threads like these. Hence my very offensive input in this thread. You should try it. Even though you'd rather not this is now a dare.

This is a rare occasion (spelling) when I'm not a complete dick, enjoy.
You're absolutely right! throwing rules out the window and being crazy/offensive can be fun. But so can being rational. Like now! See how much fun we just had? lol.
It made for decent entertainment value. But I still don't think it's usually the point of threads like these. Common now be offensive.

Also I was expecting something about that one's mental state (happy, driven, depressed or whatever) couldn't be affected by hormone levels/balance or something. Oh! Someones hormone levels can be affected by environment or mental state and pull up an article on that.

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
RAND00M said:
It's not that simple being a male.We tend to think of our hair.
I know, but not to the point of most girls. I mean I'm willing to bet that I have more products in my hair right now than you do, and don't get me started on my special occasion routine...

But it was more about makeup, it's a pain, but soooo necessary

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
EClaris said:
RAND00M said:
I know, but not to the point of most girls. I mean I'm willing to bet that I have more products in my hair right now than you do, and don't get me started on my special occasion routine...

This is why i cant for the love of me understand most women.No offense.

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
RAND00M said:
EClaris said:
RAND00M said:

This is why i cant for the love of me understand most women.No offense.
None taken, although I'm curious as to why you can't understand us wanting even complexions and accenting our best features

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
dietpeachsnapple said:
Many similar problems.

There is more to having a 'female' body than the naughty bits. I am a broad built, 6 foot, hairy, 180 pound male. If I suddenly became a broad built, 6 foot, hairy, 180 female... there would be problems.
Yeah.
I mean, I'm not super-masculine by any stretch of the imagination - I'm actually closer to being a lady than I am to being a dude.

But I'd want a whole new body, not just some oddly morphed version of myself.
Dahni said:
what's freakish about a 5'8" female D:
i'm a 5'8" female :(

OT: i'd probably use my new-found maleness to find out what makes guys tick. since i'd know everything i know right now, i'd probably use detective skills n that to find out the answers to the questions ive had for aaages.
Awh.
*hugs*
I am sorry.

I just like tiny ladies. 5'0"ish is my preference, and if I were a lady, I would like to be my ideal lady.
'Cause, you know.
I am a narcissist.
Ouch. I'm a little disturbed at 5'0" ...

I rarely, if ever see anyone, (male or female), that short around where I live.
The average height for women around here seems to be 5'6" or above...

I don't think I even remember the last time I saw someone around the 5'0" mark that was any older than maybe 14...

Artemorus

Nov 14, 2009
nothing really would change other then i would have to buy new clothes and a hair cut

otherwise i would be pretty wierd with a leather coat and afro

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Damn I can't believe I missed that. Might not change it though, its a funky pun.