What if your favourite game came to life?

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
can we make this book? no one will know what i'm talking about. i would hang myself,almost die,but have my friend cut the rope just before i died. i would walk to the streets, seeing those tiny translucent, bluish, big headed, little bodied creatures. thinking that they had been sucking my life force when i was being hung, i would set out to kill them. only,a realization would make me notice that they take pain, and give life force. i would then set out to stop the actual bad guys who are taking the life force of the small creatures to make themselves immortal...or something...

guess this and you have the most epicossity of any human being ever. so try to guess.

AdjectiveAnimal

Dec 26, 2008
The Elder Scrolls, but only if that already comes with enough knowledge/skill to be a decent mage.
Twitchycat said:
barryween said:
GTA, and I would rob some hookers! or something else that Jack T. finds obscene!
I am embarrassed to live in the same state as him.
I'm ashamed to live in the same city.

bombchu

Jul 7, 2009
... Chaos would ensue...

I still think Rhythm Heaven's my favorite 'cos of the innovation. Everything would go to the beat crazy music and there'd be loads of robots that need to be filled up. Also, monkeys.

Actually, it'd be awesome for... maybe a couple hours.

I haven't played Scribblenauts since it isn't out yet, but it will be my next favorite. It'd be way better, though.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
scatman94 said:
Oh, and Pokemon. You have to admit that being able to carry around 6 Pokemon in your belt is pretty damn cool.
*sniff* Must you remind me of my childhood dream of being the world's greatest Pokemon Trainer?

I'd run around with a Croconaw, Tyranitar, and Mightyena.

/nerd

bigmike5400

Aug 31, 2008
Merteg said:
florence500 said:
I'd ride my armoured wyvern to school, use my pet and my gun to pwn my enemies, show of my epics to people and it'd be so awesome.
What game has mythological creatures and guns?
The answer to your question is most likely World of Warcraft.

As for my game to real life, it's a game and an anime, Gundam. Who wouldn't love to have giant robots with laser weapons and beam sabres.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
But I don't want a supression field, giant 3 legged insects, Overwatch and portal storms! Not to mention headcrabs...

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
I can't point out one single game as my favourite, but whichever one on my top 50 list became reality, it would be awesome. At least we wouldn't have to live in the world as it is today. People could make a living as adventurers or something ecually exciting instead of having office jobs. And spending all their lives getting an education, working and then waiting to die. So if any of my favourites became real, I would be darn happy.

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
It would suck. Persia was a terrible place back then, and it'd be even worse with all the Sand Monsters running around.

Sable Gear

Mar 26, 2009
Citrus Insanity said:
It would suck. Persia was a terrible place back then, and it'd be even worse with all the Sand Monsters running around.
No matter what favourite game of mine became reality, I'd end up dead pretty quick. This^, Assassin's Creed, any Zelda game (although the upside there s I usually know the gameworld pretty well), any Metroid game...well, at least the last few moments of my life would be kick-awesome!

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
life already involves strategy.

nothing would change. except maybe luck would die.

actually, that suits me. luck is always on my list of things to eliminate in situations.

skcseth

May 25, 2009
GTA IV. Hopefully I wouldn't be a pedestrian in the game world. They don't have it too good...

Mercilesz

Dec 26, 2008
Slayer_2 said:
Well I'd probably think how much cushier life was before the Locust invasion.
Gears of war... nice....
But mine would be where no one would even know the zombies were even attacking in some Spanish town under quarantine, or everyone would get screwed over because I would get into anywhere...
Resident Evil 4 and Portal.
That or I'd be freezing people then throwing balls of fire at them. Then I'd turn them into a sheep, get on a tiger that I was hiding in my backpack, and ride it away while mining the occasional vein stuck out in the middle of god-knows-where and putting it under a large pool of lava conveniently but completely oddly flowing through a city where extremely short people live in the mountain.
World of Warcraft to the MAX!!!!