What is found under your bed

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Rockband guitars, original xbox and whatever falls between the bed and the wall that is attached to.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
Up until recently, I was scared to know. For eight years, it had been "The Space" where things just were. I didn't want to know what was at the bottom.

After cleaning (and industrial strength acid to remove the grime from the carpet), nothing other than my notes on my current course.

Captcha: Pool house
I wish

LauriJ

Mar 1, 2012
There's really nothing of interested under my bed. Except for dust at least.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
A gateway to another world filled with dust and potato chip crumbs.

'Tis a magical place indeed.

Also a stool for support, since I sit on my bed whenever I'm watching TV or playing games.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
A mattress...

This is to extend the post so its no longer too short.

Uga bugga

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
*takes a quick peek under the bed*

Okay, so I know that there are some old books and notes from college, some cables and wires for my electronics and chargers of various contraptions, some old sports equipment, my trusty and kick a** snow boots, a pair of dumbbells, and a few sticks I used for practicing fencing or to generally antagonize people in my home.

Yeah, pretty ordinary stuff.

ItsNotRudy

Mar 11, 2013
A sliding box filled with old consoles (PS2, GC, Wii), games, wires and electronics. The tablestand for my TV.

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
At home I've got watchmen, some backissues of Game Informer, a couple of calvin and hobbes comics the first Locke and Key and a gateway to a dimension beyond space and time

here at school on the other I got fricken everything: printer paper, chinese firecrackers, my dishes a miniature bike-pump, straws, a duffel bag, some files, various clips, my sticker collection, my condom collection (I'm not kidding), various electronics I don't need due to my desperate search for a controller for my computer, SCP-683, all kinds of good things. It's one of those big beds that lets you put all kinds of awesome stuff under them.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
A few empty bottles that I intend to use to use for a Pyro Cosplay. And a box full of stuff like books, some furry stuff (paws) and some 'Toys'.

Aside from that I just really need to get a hoover under my bed at some point.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
An alarm clock I threw under there because I couldn't stand the sound.

Sometimes at night I hear a crunchy ticking from it, like it's pleading for help.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
My guitar and my shoes, aligned in an orderly fashion.
Because I have a very small room. And too many shoes. And guitars.

Nekron_X

Jan 30, 2011
um...an original xbox, a DVD player, the board game of Life, a boll...borrowed..from the batting cages, plastic bags, water bottles, a plastic bowl, an old wooden shield, socks, tennis balls, a stress ball, change, a dust Amoeba that absorbs and covers everything, and...i'm not actually sure what else...that all came from just looking at the edges of my be so there's probably some dead....things under there as well...yeah let's go with
that.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Under my main bed: bass case, a two way communicator that my dad tried to make me install in my room, a guardrail for the top bunk of my bed, a busted old fan, and my bass case.
Under the other bed: A framed puzzle with a towel ontop, about 10 model airplane boxes, plastic cauldrons filled mostly with junk, and spare ethernet cables.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
The carpet.
It is impossible for anything to be under my bed since the box springs are resting on the floor.

Meestor Pickle

Jul 29, 2010
Enough dust to outweigh my bed with me in it I imagine, also some old warhammer I don't really plan to do anything with.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
A bunch of costume elements leftover from earlier cosplays. I plan on putting more like them under there.