What is found under your bed

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
Scandanavia. I found Scandanavia under my bed.
Yes, all of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland. All of it.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
2 Shotguns, a deer rifle, a batarang, several hundred 30-30 rifle rounds and 12 gauge shells, empty beer cans, and a gameboy advance sp. among other uninteresting things.

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
Hatred.

So much hatred.

[small]oh god[/small]

Oh, and cat that sleeps in my room if he fell asleep on my blankets and then they fell off my bed and he didn't wake up and he's all up in a tizzy and also a pile of blankets and he's so adorable god I love cats. Let's all talk about cats, hmmm? Cats are so nice.

RedLister

Jun 14, 2011
A big angry bear.

He poped out to say hi, stealing all the food in my fridge, growling at everyone then buggered off back underneath the bed to gorge on the spoils. He repeats this process every day at 10am to maintain dominance over my poor defenseless family.

Serious boring version.

Just dust and a lot of rubbish like paper which happened to get kicked under there.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Boxes with old toys and action figures. Got nowhere else to store 'em.

Also dust.

Also 2 cm of carpet.

Also floor.

devotedsniper

Dec 28, 2010
Empty boxes, a g30 keyboard and 3 rack mount servers, oh and a bag of various computer cables.

Those servers will have to stay there till i get my own place though there way to heavy (screwed my back once lifting one), not to mention there loud.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
The majority of my DVD collection in stacks, some pushed so far back I have to lift the matress and remove a few slats to reach them.
A ton of old magazines I didn't want to throw away.
A baseball bat.
And apparently my old Warhammer hard-case which I thought I'd lost!
And obviously lots of dust.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
My DJ Hero kit.
Other then ... nothing then good ol' fashion carpet.

Though this bed cannot be compared to my previous one which I hid under from time to time. XD
But yet ... nothing. :/
I'm a very clean and organised person.

Whitbane

Apathetic...
Mar 7, 2012
Discarded, old board games and boxes for things I have bought. Sometimes, I'll find the odd item of clothing.

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
Which bed now? I live in three places now.

A couple of boxes (2 laptops, PS3), some old toys, a set of knee and elbow pads in Bratislava,
A couple of dog toys in Moscow,
A smaller suitcase in another, massive-ass suitcase in Leicester.

Zeckt

Nov 10, 2010
2 cat beds where my cats like to sleep and hang out, a scratching post and other various cat related toys they drag under there. Oh, and a couple cases of coca cola. But for the most part it is their domain.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
Speakers. I just moved to a new house and saw the opportunity to stick speakers under it, so yeah.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
looks like the guy got warned for this post, lol what a poor fortune.
to stay on topic: there is dust and some tools under my bed, because i couldnt find a better palce to hide tools (not what you think, you perverts).

pyers

Aug 10, 2010
There is nothing under my bed because I currently don't have a bed to sleep on. I have a couch until further notice.

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
I had a can of expired beer under there.

recently, a carton of red velvet cookies because I had no room on my shelf to place them, but then I just put them in the closet because the top of the carton would make noise whenever i got on the bed.