what is happing with britain

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
Shadow-Phoenix said:
Kevin Cleijne said:
Just hooligans showing off to the rich people that they can do whatever they want..

ugh - disgusting humans should be shot by a shotgun loaded with rubber hail at point blank range.
So i am under the assumption that you support the rich and wealthy?.
It's not about sides, or supporting anybody. It's not that black and white. Life is all about getting your head down, trying hard, being decent and not fucking everybody elses shit up when you get bored.

Yes, this country is being run badly. Yes, there are idiotic decisions made on a daily basis. Yes things need to change.

No, rioting, looting, burning and assaulting is nowhere near to a solution. It'll only alienate them further.

w00tage

Feb 8, 2010
Zhadramekel said:
SammiYin said:
Zombies.

Well, either zombies or the "great British public" showing off their astounding stupidity with a looting spree, rioting and being, well, British.
Just for the record mate, 90% of Britain is completely civilised. It's the other 10% that's acting like tossers.
As it is for the rest of the world. 10% of the people cause 90% of the trouble.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Zhadramekel said:
SammiYin said:
Zombies.

Well, either zombies or the "great British public" showing off their astounding stupidity with a looting spree, rioting and being, well, British.
Just for the record mate, 90% of Britain is completely civilised. It's the other 10% that's acting like tossers.
"jokerface"
'Not sure if VERY smart, or i'm over thinking this..'
that's not a poke At number 10 is it? just.. u know.. ahem.

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
SammiYin said:
Zombies.

Until they start queueing to throw petrol bombs and steal TVs...they're acting decidedly unBritish.

OT: A load of poor people are setting lots of other poor people's stuff on fire. As far as political statements go...it's a complete contradiction...

Oh well.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Private Custard said:
Shadow-Phoenix said:
Kevin Cleijne said:
Just hooligans showing off to the rich people that they can do whatever they want..

ugh - disgusting humans should be shot by a shotgun loaded with rubber hail at point blank range.
It's not about sides, or supporting anybody. It's not that black and white. Life is all about getting your head down, trying hard, being decent and not fucking everybody elses shit up when you get bored.

Yes, this country is being run badly. Yes, there are idiotic decisions made on a daily basis. Yes things need to change.

No, rioting, looting, burning and assaulting is nowhere near to a solution. It'll only alienate them further.
It only happens as a result of change and decisions not being made fast enough.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
We are not all being stupid.

It's the common thugs that think they have a worthy cause. There are plenty of them scumming the place up already, it's just that now they've managed to group up and agree not to attack one another long enough to cause some real damage.

Shadowcreed

Jun 27, 2011
Shadow-Phoenix said:
Private Custard said:
Shadow-Phoenix said:
Kevin Cleijne said:

It only happens as a result of change and decisions not being made fast enough.
Actually I was making a reference to this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

satanslawer123

Aug 6, 2009
bahumat42 said:
satanslawer123 said:
the british are being stupid
clearly not, otherwise the streets would be flooded, do you have any idea how many people actually live in london, its just a small percentage, while that small percentage numbers in the thousands, most of us don't agree with their actions.

And i'm a little offended that you would lump us all in. Itd be like me saying all americans are like the westboro nutters, its just not true.
hey hey hey im british and pretty much next door to whats happening right now. but yes i agree including the whole of britain in it was a bad move but if this grows and grows it may well be most of britain at it.

Mr Grey

Mar 19, 2009
First casualty of the riots confirmed.
26 year old male, shot dead in his car by rioters.

Ladies and Gentlemen, shit just got real.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Chin up Britain.

You've a long history of dealing with far worse rubbish than this.
Chain 'em up and send 'em to the tower.
"tis a fair cop" they'll say at the end of the day.

GamerAddict7796

Jun 2, 2010
They've had enough of our shitty government and their pointless cuts and job losses so they vent their anger on the rich.

To be frank they deserve it!

Stalydan

Mar 18, 2011
Zhadramekel said:
SammiYin said:
Zombies.

Well in a link between both those comments, I like to call those 10% the "Zombie Bait" in case that ever happens.

OT: Essentially the guy who was killed was a gang member under surveillance because his brother (another member) was murdered by another gang in some drugs dispute. The police followed him after he went out with a gun, got him into a corner then he shot one of the officers, not killing him because it hit his radio. That guy then shot back and that's why some dicks have decided to go rioting.

There's been the "peaceful protests" but I say fuck 'em. If the guy was stupid enough to get involved with gangs then he had this coming. And I don't care about the crap like "he/they came from a depraved area". Just because he grew up in a place like that doesn't mean that he had to get involved with violence, there's many other people who come from backgrounds like that and don't resort violence.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
similar.squirrel said:
Twats giving anarchism a bad name.
That's typically what people do when they realize they have no limitations or laws: Whatever the fuck they want.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
What is happening treating criminals with kid gloves doesnt work. Go back to smashing them with a baton and then ask questions. People that break the law lose their human rights. How can you keep your human rights when you break the human rights of others? Go back to hard labour and shitty prisons like Thailand has. Why this protection of criminals? Prison should be horrible.....you broke the law, take your punishment like a man. This country has gone to soft. We ruled one quater of the world....we didnt do this by being nice. Lets go back to that view point.

Make prison really crap for first offenders. You get a 1 month sentence....make that month back breaking labour, make them misrable, lonely and the lowest they can be. Then they will think twice before commiting a crime again.

Feb 13, 2008
Basic Story

Last Year:
Clegg Says Another Tory Government Will Cause Riot
Cameron Disagrees
Mae Reduces Police Support Saying No Need For It.

August 7th:
Police Go After Drug Dealers
Drug Dealer Waves Gun
Police Shoot Drug Dealer
Wife Calls for Enquiry
Youths Riot
Criminals Join In
Criminals Drive Up To Businesses, Load Up Cars, Torch Buildings
Bystanders Terrified And Assaulted
Criminals Use Blackberrys To Co-ordinate Attacks
Populace Use Twitter To Co-ordinate Cleanup
BookFace Is Used To Show Off
Police Arrest BookFacers
Cameron/Johnson Return From Holiday
"It's 'Bout Getting Our Taxes Back, Bruv!"
Britannia Weeps, John Bull Brings Brooms, Clears Mess Up.
Uninvolved People Call For Lethal Force

Tonight It Starts Again.

Eduku

Sep 11, 2010
GamerAddict7796 said:
They've had enough of our shitty government and their pointless cuts and job losses so they vent their anger on the rich.

To be frank they deserve it!
I'm going to assume this is trolling.