What is The Escapist reading?

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
I myself am reading The Horus Heresy series. I'm currently on Flight of the Eisenstein.

EDIT: Loving the 40k discussion. I'm a Chaos Space Marine player myself, at the moment I'm finishing some Noise Marines with converted heads and such.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
orangebandguy said:
I myself am reading The Horus Heresy series. I'm currently on Flight of the Eisenstein.
Exactly the same here, got dragon Age and Mass Effect novels for afterwards, times are good.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Just finished the Scott Pilgrim series, I'm about halfway through Strange Pilgrims by Marquez, and I'm slowly working through Principles of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in One and Two Dimensions by Ernst, Bodenhausen and Wokaun.

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
At this moment I am reading both: Human, all too human by Nietzsche and the psychological types by Jung. But I am not pretentious in saying I understand it all. I probably have to read them both again in the future.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Well mostly Escapist threads and Cracked articles if I'm honest.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
The Donald Duck!

and Lord of the Rings but that's far less advanced obviously.

Engarde

Jul 24, 2010
The Passage, by Justin Cronin. Its bigness makes me feel comfortable with myself.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
At the moment I am reading Cell by Stephen King. It's the first real book I've read since April last year. I missed reading without having to analyse every word on the page, it's nice to just enjoy a book for once. Stupid A level English.

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
I'm sadly too busy for recreational reading. Next time I have the time though, I'll pick Guns of the South back up.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
orangebandguy said:
Funnily enough, I am also reading the Horus Heresy series, currently about 40 pages from the end of A Thousand Sons, then I'll have Nemesis to read >.>
They are good books...

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
...I'm currently reading (slowly)The Communist Manifesto by you know who

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer for English class (wanted to know what all the fuzz was about...) and Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck for Swedish class.
I'm thinking about reading I, Robot by Isaac Asimov when I'm done with them. We shall see.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
I'm about to start reading Wuthering Heights for my A-Level lit. Right after I've done the mountain of homework I've accumulated in my first week.

6th Form looks to be a joy.