What is the geekest thing you own?

Chefsbrian

Jun 25, 2012
Halo 3 Collectors Edition Helmet, Beside a Ezio Figurine, Background occupied by a poster of the TF2 sniper XD.

Harley Q

Oct 11, 2009
ummm, My Mace Windu purple lightsaber was STOLEN when my house got burgled a few years back, bloody robbers had good taste!

I have Darth Tater! That's right, a Darth Vader, Mr Potato Head. On and I have a massive Joker poster, framed and all. I loooooove it I love it.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Some Pokemon cards, a toy Bob-omb, a bunch of Star Wars figurines, a Star Wars trivia game, an R2-D2 cassette player, the original trilogy in VHS, two posters for God of War and Resident Evil, some Scott Pilgrim comics, the first few Cowboy Bebop manga, a Cowboy Bebop t-shirt, not to mention all my consoles and game collection. The list goes on.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
antidonkey said:
While I do have a LoTR rings sword replica, I have to say the geekiest thing I own is a Star Trek Pizza cutter. Behold the Awesome:

The thing is crazy sharp too. You could cut a person with it.
Where did you get that? I want one, like, a lot.

As for me, I own one of the World of Warcraft Steins purchased somewhere around the end of BC, early WOTLK era (which is to say towards the end of the first expansion, early second for those who aren't WoW-Literate). It looks good, and is functional, but I stopped playing the game 3 years ago, so It doesn't come out much anymore.

Im also a 40k fanboy, and own.. well let me count up the prices real quick...
3 hammerheads at 50 a piece, 110 dollar battleforce, 3 crisis suits?, no 4, because the second hand one, 25 each, 2 boxes of firewarriors and a kroot box at 35 each, a devilfish at 33... box of stealthsuits at 25, metal suits at 15... yeah thats it. So a grand total of.....
540 dollars worth of warhammer 40k Tau. I also have a fantasy force of... OH WAIT, 580 dollars of tau because the rulebook. ANYWAY, fantasy army, 370 dollars worth, but thats because i got a deal on some second-hand skeletons.

So yeah, I like my little toys. And any collector who says that they aren't toys is lying. Every time you finish painting a cavalry unit, or a chariot, or a tank, or a jet, or a skimmer, or a bike, or pretty much anything, you WILL at some point play with it like a small child. AND ITS AWESOME.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Johnny Novgorod said:
Some Pokemon cards, a toy Bob-omb, a bunch of Star Wars figurines, a Star Wars trivia game, an R2-D2 cassette player, the original trilogy in VHS, two posters for God of War and Resident Evil, some Scott Pilgrim comics, the first few Cowboy Bebop manga, a Cowboy Bebop t-shirt, not to mention all my consoles and game collection. The list goes on.
wait, vhs copies of the original trilogy count? I figured star wars was culturally ubiquitous at this point.

Steeveeo

Sep 2, 2008
How's this sound? I have 3 separately purposed computers, an Android RAZR, a Sansa Clip+ MP3 player, countless pounds of Lego, a bucket of Robotix, most of my shirts have gaming related stuff on them, a Minecraft diamond sword that I made myself, and two of these bad boys (one transparent orange and one yellow):

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Quazimofo said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
wait, vhs copies of the original trilogy count? I figured star wars was culturally ubiquitous at this point.
The untainted VHS box collection in which Greedo does not shoot first? Sure!

Cheesus Crust

Mar 8, 2012
Casual Shinji said:
My virginity. ;D
I just love how posts like these catch me off guard. Its one of the reasons why I keep reading the forums.

If you could say that owning a mouse that has 17 buttons on it is a geeky thing then that's probably it, my Naga.

Eldrig

Apr 25, 2011
Not too much I guess. Uhm... probably have to be my Skyrim collector's edition dragon. Or my fallout 3 lunchbox/ bobblehead. unsure otherwise.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Gizmo1990 said:
So for christmas I got this

And while I and everyone I know thiks it is cool it would probebly look really geeky to many people.

How about you?
My answer to this is ultimately the same thing, except it's a replica of Frostmourne rather than Anduril

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Johnny Novgorod said:
Quazimofo said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
The untainted VHS box collection in which Greedo does not shoot first? Sure!
Does Gan shoot first in the first digital re-mastering? Because that's the box set that I have.

Nicole Maronn

Nov 22, 2012
Hmmm...the geekest thing I own, huh? Well, I used to collect action figures when I was in high school (mostly from Todd McFarlane; still own all the ones I have too) and they are mostly of anime characters (Vash the Stampede and Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, plus a few from Akira and Ghost in the Shell). I also have (and still do) collect Barbie dolls (and again, being a geek, they are of comic book characters; my favorites are Batgirl, Wonder Woman and my Speed Racer Barbie and Ken gift set). That's pretty much the bulk of my geek collection, aside from my many comic book/video game shirts that I wear; it pays to work at Old Navy where I have bought most of them :)

Mossberg Shotty

Jan 12, 2013
I have a poster of The Man With the Iron Fists on my wall, with a small statue of Alduin beside it.Thats all I can think of.

Unless Xboxes count.

Jadwick

Jan 4, 2013
The only geeky thing I own is a 1977 Star Wars poster I snatched up at a garage sale.
It's still rolled up in a tube at the moment though, as I have no idea if its authentic or not.
This isn't it but its the same style.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
got for christmas a tardis coffee mug that changes when you add hot water to it.
My whole video game collection
And would you count a stack of unfinished varied fanfics a geeky item?

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
When I was younger, I collected a lot of Pokemon things. I have some trading cards (of course), a whole lot of Pokemon figurines, a Pokeball, a working Pokedex, and a few plushies.

From Kingdom Hearts I have a keyblade necklace, a small key chain charm of a shadow heartless and a shadow heartless plushie, and a mug with the KH logo and Sora on it. The best part is that all these items are hand made by my friend, who has a small business making various geeky things. I'd love to get some official memorabilia though.

Amongst the right crowd, this makes me a classy individual.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I used to have Arkham City posters on my walls, but then i moved to college... on a different continent.
Now i have the Assassin's Creed 3 flag hanging on my wall instead, and a Connor figurine on my desk.

I was going to get Nathan Drake's ring, but GameStop messed up my pre-order. I remain forever bitter about that 'cause it's the only pre-order bonus i've properly wanted. My AC3 box is cool n' all, but i just like the swag. That ring... it would've been my precious if you see what i mean.

Oct 2, 2012
I have this poster proudly on display next to my tv (covering a hole in the wall)

And I also have a few complete anime boxsets (lucky star being one of them) and a shelf of videogames.

Not much geeky stuff for me to own within my budget sadly :(