What is the least used sentence in the English language?

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
"I like chocolate milk when mixed with apple pie, shoved in a vacuum cleaner, and spat on by drunk drivers."
I am winrar?

commasplice

Dec 24, 2009
When you think about it, none of these sentences are the least used. Once you say them here, they become used at least once. And the one in the OP has been printed in all copies of the book--not to mention all of the people who repeated it as he did. I've got an idea for my least-used sentence, but once I tell you, it'll get some use and therefore become worthless.

xDarc

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
Here's one I said today and had a giggle about:

I came so fast, you can still see where I wore my goggles.

(just got out of chem class)

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
commasplice said:
When you think about it, none of these sentences are the least used. Once you say them here, they become used at least once. And the one in the OP has been printed in all copies of the book--not to mention all of the people who repeated it as he did. I've got an idea for my least-used sentence, but once I tell you, it'll get some use and therefore become worthless.
The last sentence you used was the least used, but you RUINED IT!

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
MazzaTheFirst said:
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

This is a sentence that actually makes sense in English.
If you were to write it in an easy to understand way it comes out like this:

THE buffalo FROM Buffalo WHO ARE buffaloed BY buffalo FROM Buffalo ALSO buffalo THE buffalo FROM Buffalo.

I think there is a Wikipedia article about it.
Wait.... what?

OT: "I've been eating this lost lion since before I was conceived"

I hope somebody has said that...

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
"James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher."
That's fairly confusing. This also a thing they have on Wikipedia, similar to the Buffalo one.

Yodobama said:
"I like chocolate milk when mixed with apple pie, shoved in a vacuum cleaner, and spat on by drunk drivers."
I am winrar?
No, You are not winrar [http://www.rarlab.com/]

mugetsu37

Sep 26, 2009
Simalacrum said:
"oh, my God, Tetris is so 1980's!"

Fuck you, whoever may say that - Tetris is timeless. Timeless.
You said it.

As far as the least used line: "I wish they still made turbo buttons so I could slow my computer down."

FeralDynasty

The Lich King
Feb 2, 2010
The least common sentence i believe was said by George Carlin before he died, it went a little like this. "Honey lets sell the children, move to Zanzibar, and start taking opium rectally."

Cieloftw

Aug 18, 2009
"I say, great maneuver, taking those items which were meant for me while doing none of the actual work."

commasplice

Dec 24, 2009
JEBWrench said:
commasplice said:
The last sentence you used was the least used, but you RUINED IT!
Aw shit, do I get a do-over?

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
I say, old bean and/or good fellow, I wish to make an inquiry regarding your support (or perhaps lack thereof) of our genius Martian overlord, Walt Disney.
Edit:
Yodobama said:
I am winrar?
No. You is not winrar. Rule 36: If you can think of it, it is someone's fetish.

Sparecash

Dec 24, 2008
Sir Kemper said:
"I think i won't spew hate, idiocy, and poor grammer all over the internet today."
Haha that made me laugh

OT:
"Nah, I think i'll do my homework before i go play videogames."

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
"Stop sucking my dick or I'm calling the police!"
"I'm going to chop my cock off after I'm done shoving this hot poker up my ass."