What is the Rarest Game You Own?

MonkeySlayer

Feb 13, 2008
Have a boxed Chrono Trigger, but is Jap so not that rare... ummm, original FFVII (non-platinum) and what else... OOH OOH, Knuckles Chaotix PAL version, boxed. (Not necessarily rare, but sells for a pretty penny :) )

Take it Easy

Sviests

Jun 15, 2009
I think Soldner. Its stupid, old and boring game. Bet someone knows it, but no one is owns the game.

axelspitfire

Jun 21, 2009
Dont know if it's rare but my dad years ago bought me a PC game called POD - gold. was an arwsome racing game, but over the years its gathered some scrathes and i cant find a copy even on the interent =(

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Conker's BFD on the N64 probably.

Or the Colony Wars games, or Wip3out Special edition, or System Shock 2 (which I sold recently, but it still counts!). One of those.

Or just possibly Symphony of the Night...

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
linchowlewy said:
Misadventures of Tron Bonne:

No-one has ever heard of it. Ever. I'm So so so glad my dad bought it for me super cheap when i was a wee lad.

I probably have plenty of rarer games but none that people actually would consider good.
I've got to ask: Did you ever try the two Mega Man Legends games? They're great if you want to see more of the Bonnes. (They play the villains, though, and you have to fight them!)

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Operation Green for the GBA. At one point, only 24 copies of it were shipped to Australia. An odd game, though finishing it was a great moment.

Hed_Kansa

Feb 12, 2009
UK Streets Of Rage 3 or Steel Battalion for the Xbox.

Such a shame it's not compatable with the 360. Nothing better than piloting a mecha from the comfort of your home with a 40 button controller.

linchowlewy

Nov 27, 2008
busterkeatonrules said:
linchowlewy said:
that thing i said
I've got to ask: Did you ever try the two Mega Man Legends games? They're great if you want to see more of the Bonnes. (They play the villains, though, and you have to fight them!)
No, i didn't even know about them until i did a google of Tron Bonne a year ago. Do Tron Bonne and crew ever appear in a Mega Man anime? also your awesome.
AvsJoe said:
linchowlewy said:
What i said
So there is another person out there who has played that game! I always got blank stares when I told people about it. I don't remember much about the game because it's been a long time since I played it, but I remember that I loved ordering those useless servebots around.

OT: I don't own too many games at the moment, but my brother owns Xenogears. I was told that is a rare game. I'm pretty sure that my NHL Rock the Rink is also pretty rare if only because the only two copies that I have ever seen of the game I have owned. I don't know anyone else who has played it.
You too are awesome for playing this game. But those servbots were not useless. They were invincible cute devils of destruction. Train them up and all you need to do is beacon bomb enemies to watch them die of cute overload.

The Wallowing Wallawoo said:
linchowlewy said:
The thing i said about Tron Bonne
Awesome game dude, but really its hard to find the old Megaman Legend games nowadays, those were great.
Your awesome for playing this, but are they really that hard to find? because now i'm in the mood to try those out!

Just realised having the incredible Machine contraptions is a pretty rare game. that or completely fucking awesome. Oh wait! the Small Soldiers Squad commander game is a rareish game that was a lot of fun.

Arcane Azmadi

Jan 23, 2009
Probably my collection of the Ancient Art of War series on Mac.

I still have the box, manuals and feelies from my Dad's old copy of Ultima III: Exodus, but unfortunately the disk was damaged years ago. Same goes for his copy of Might and Magic: Secret of the Inner Sanctum (the original).

Karlosdj86 said:
my rarest is mechwarrior 3 on pc... still in that MASSIVE box. I'm hoping someone comes up with a vista patch for it soon as it's one of my favourite games of all time
Oh, I've got a copy of that. Never managed to get it to work, I could skirmish OK but the game crashed whenever I tried to start the campaign.

911 fox

Jun 11, 2009
its a tie between cod4 and oblivion

edit the rarest game i have is probably Americas army for the xbox most people i know haven't even heard of it

linchowlewy

Nov 27, 2008
Arcane Azmadi said:

I still have the box, manuals and feelies from my Dad's old copy of Ultima III: Exodus, but unfortunately the disk was damaged years ago. Same goes for his copy of Might and Magic: Secret of the Inner Sanctum (the original).

Karlosdj86 said:
my rarest is mechwarrior 3 on pc... still in that MASSIVE box. I'm hoping someone comes up with a vista patch for it soon as it's one of my favourite games of all time
Oh, I've got a copy of that. Never managed to get it to work, I could skirmish OK but the game crashed whenever I tried to start the campaign.
Are MechWarrior 4 and 2 rare? if so add them to my rare list. wonder if Mech commander is rare aswell...

Arcane Azmadi

Jan 23, 2009
linchowlewy said:
Arcane Azmadi said:

Karlosdj86 said:
Are MechWarrior 4 and 2 rare? if so add them to my rare list. wonder if Mech commander is rare aswell...
I imagine 2 is by now, probably not 4 though. MechCommander is probably pretty rare, I got a copy of that too (picked it up from a second hand shop together with MW3). Looking forward to the new game.

Spitfire175

Jul 1, 2009
Jedamethis said:
I don't have any rare ones....But I doubt anybody's heard of Cossacks II The Napoleanic Wars?
I've got it.
How about the MTV music maker for the PS2? I got it as an extra when I bought my PS2.