What is the Rarest Game You Own?

Just_Karol

Aug 5, 2009
I have Quite a few:

System Shock 2 (Complete).
Final Fantasy III(Super Nintendo) (Box, manual and map).
Team Buddies (PlayStation).
Guardian Heroes (Sega Saturn).

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I have a copy of Final Fantasy 7 in original Japanese.
I also own Mother 2 on the Super Famicom, and Final Fantasy 6 on the same platform. All in their original boxes w/ manuals.

Edit: Conker's Bad Fur Day on N64, and I suppose Mother 3 counts as well.

Omega NZ

Apr 26, 2009
Just_Karol said:
I have Quite a few:

System Shock 2 (Complete).
Final Fantasy III(Super Nintendo) (Box, manual and map).
Team Buddies (PlayStation).
Guardian Heroes (Sega Saturn).
Team Buddies?! I haven't played that in years, really fun game though. Mine would probably be silent hill 2 limited edition, not sure how rare it is though.

Moochkin

Apr 10, 2008
for me probably steel battalion for the xbox (40 button controller ^^) i did have a load of obscure PS1 games but they got lost ages ago

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
Didn't know that there were rare games?

Is duke nukem zero hour rare?

tankgunner92

Jun 5, 2009
hmm, i do own the entire hidden&dangerous series, altough they are not rare nobody seems to ever heard of them, probably because the second came out the same time as call of duty 03, and the first one came in 99, togheter with half-life. i both games and their expansion packs on cd.

But my rarest one is probably Tintin In Tibet, a ridicously hard Super NES game wich i never could come farther then the secon level, i am so going to dig it up now.

It is not me but my dad owns a fully functional atari 2600, complete with space invaders, Pong, Tetris, and a spider man game.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
(Regarding Mega Man Legends questions from linchowlewy)

No, i didn't even know about them until i did a google of Tron Bonne a year ago. Do Tron Bonne and crew ever appear in a Mega Man anime? also your awesome.

Your awesome for playing this, but are they really that hard to find? because now i'm in the mood to try those out!
Both Mega Man Legends games should be readily available on eBay! Don't know about any anime, though.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
It took me forever to find Fatal Frame at the store, so I'm saying that. I've got games no one's heard of, but it's pretty easy to find them, as they are on Steam.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I'd say the original MediEvil for the PS1. I found it at a used game store 8 years ago and I've played it many, many times since then.

Sparrowsabre7

Mar 12, 2008
Nothing rare, just "hard to come by" games like MGS Twin Snakes and the old resis for gamecube, I hear some of those are hard to track down. Otherwise, no not really.

nextweek0

Oct 2, 2009
Karlosdj86 said:
my rarest is mechwarrior 3 on pc... still in that MASSIVE box. I'm hoping someone comes up with a vista patch for it soon as it's one of my favourite games of all time
Got that too man...great game..

My rarest game would have to be FreeSpace: The Great War...came out in the 90's and was a game wayy before it's time. Graphics were top notch and it still entertains me to this day.

Game USED to go on Ebay for $100.00...not anymore I think.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
Suikoden 2 and Lufia 2.

And to those of you going with CoD and the like as your rarest games, your collection I'm guessing is mostly of the "OMG SO GREAT" variety that there are a billion of.