What is the weirdest movie you've seen?

the December King

Legacy
Mar 3, 2010
Ihateregistering1 said:
the December King said:
Flutterguy said:
The Holy Mountain. Out of all the movies I seen from the acid craze it was by far the strangest. Heavily symbolic without any clear meaning and little if any actual story-line.
That's the one, right there.

Warning, though- it does feature animals actually being abused. I'll never watch it again, as I have a very strict policy on animal abuse. I wouldn't have watched it if someone had told me beforehand, but we were drinking and I was unfamiliar with the director.
For what it's worth, I'd recommend watching "Jodorosky's Dune", which is a documentary about that same director who did 'Holy Mountain' trying to make a film version of Frank Herbert's 'Dune'.

The movie is super entertaining, though honestly Jodorosky himself comes across as an insanely pretentious arthouse snob.
Thanks for the recommendation- it's already on my 'To Watch' list, just looking for that window to watch it in!

Grumpy Ginger

Jul 9, 2012
Mine isn't particularly weird but it gets very oddly derailed. It's an Italian film called "The Dark Sea" and it starts off with a fairly standard detective plot with a dead sex worker and no leads. Somehow by some weird chain of logic the main character ends having sex with random women in the back of cars. He gets off on his girlfriend sleeping with another guy and at the end the whole thing was implied to be a dream.

Cronenberg1

Aug 20, 2014
blue heartless said:
I had wanted to simply write the name of the film and leave the thread but I couldn't. You should be able to find many scenes from the film on YouTube and I believe it is currently on NetFlix if I am not mistaken. It is two and a half hours long, please come prepared for:

Funky Forest: The First Contact.
This is the only correct answer. Look up some clips on the internet if you want to see some weird shit (Very NSFW)

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Feed. What I thought would be a nice romp with a weird fetish of mine turned my stomach and forever scared me.

Someone back me up on this, Henry Spencer's baby from Eraserhead is a lot like General Grievous. It has an organ sack that is revealed and destroyed, it's reptilian, and both die from opening their white armor.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
The Forbidden Zone, an adventure, musical, comedy, directed by Richard Elfman, scored by Danny Elfman (his first film score actually), and having some of the strangest characters and sets I have ever seen, it must be seen to be believed.