What is your all time favorite SNES game?

telocaster

Aug 12, 2011
What is your all time favorite SNES game?

For me, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is a must play title. It is one of my all time favorite games.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Super Mario World just ever so barely edges out Earthbound. Those two stand miles above every other SNES game in my book though.

Mr. GameBrain

Aug 10, 2009
Now THAT is a tough one.

You have Final Fantasy VI, one of the best RPGs of all time.
You have Super Mario World, one of the best platformers of all time.
You have The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past, probably the best Zelda game of all time.
You have Super Smash TV, the best console version of Smash TV, one of the best arcade games.
You also have Donkey Kong Country 1+2, Yoshi's Island, Super Metroid, and Mega Man X, among countless other amazing SNES titles.

You know what, its just too hard to call for me.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
The Lion King

Probably the BEST 'based on a movie' game.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Probably Super Mario all stars 4 great games in one whats not to like? after this one it would probably be Street Fighter 2 turbo so many hours wasted between these two cartridges.

Fredvdp

Apr 9, 2009
Super Mario World is my favorite game of all-time. Donkey Kong Country comes close.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Man, oh man...

Killer Instinct? Secret of Mana? Chrono Trigger? LoZ: LttP? Final Fantasy 6? Super Metroid? Super Mario World?

Christ, this is hard. Harder than hard. Like, harder than Picard or Kirk hard.

Going to go with Secret of Mana. Awesome story, even more awesome soundtrack and it's the only game that I've remembered almost entirely. Capn loves his Gnome, Jinn, Undine, Salamander, Lumina, Shade, Luna and Dryad!

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Secret of Mana
Still play it allot on my Wii.
Also nods to Super Mario World.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Donkey Kobng Country 3 most likely. It is simply brilliant! One of my all time favourite games of all time.

Super Mario World and the other Donkey Kong Country games also make my top 10 list. So many great games from that era.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Its a hard one between Chrono Trigger, Harvest Moon, Pocky and Rocky 1&2 and Zelda LTP... I think hours spent, Harvest Moon possibly wins though.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Lots of great games on that console, but in the end there's only room for one on the mountain top...

Must have played through this one with my friends well over 100 times. Never got tired of it, and probably never will.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Probably the Donkey Kong Country trilogy. My parents loved these so when growing up I did too.

That is followed closely by Batman Returns. It's probably my most played SNES game.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
I haven't played that many SNES games, it was just before my time, but as a FF fanboy my favourite is naturally either Final Fantasy VI or Final Fantasy V. Special mention to Final Fantasy IV. Of course. Even though I've only played those on PS1. Shhh. But my favourite that wasn't a Final Fantasy game that I've only played the SNES version of has got to be Chrono Trigger. Seriously, what's not to love about it?
(Other than having a silent protagonist in JRPG. That's never been a good idea.)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Either Super Mario World or Donkey Kong Country. I replayed those two games so many times.

Froken Keke

May 21, 2011
Final Fantasy VI is my favorite, but Terranigma is close by. I have a hard time to rank the other games, like Super Metroid, Mega Man X, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, E.V.O. - The Search for Eden, Earthbound, Turtles in Time, any Mario game.