What is your avatar...and why?

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Well, my avatar is Renamon, my favorite of all Digimon. Why I chose this avatar, is because Renamon is an absolute badass who carries that whole "ninja" personality amongst her.

I've grown attached to this avatar, and plan on keeping it for a while.

Frag Leaf said:
It's Chikorita.
Yay for Chikorita! That's the only starter from Gold and Silver I chose.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Its Megas, because the mech is the most badass thing ever. I might change it to something else soon though.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
so many people with anime avatars

... well mines Mega Man, cause the Megaman battle net series was some of my favorite games way back on the GBA

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
Mine's the symbol of SAMCRO (Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original) from the show Sons of Anarchy

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
What: The Anti-Spiral King.
Why: Why not? This badass controls the Universe! He can make any outcome happen! The Laws of Physics are his plaything!

Instinct Blues

Jun 8, 2008
Mine is The White Stripes because I really enjoy their music so I feel I must show it to everyone. Though I might change it to Beck soon been listeing to him a lot lately.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
Well, mine is Gordon the Blue Engine from Thomas the Tank Engine. I have him because he is my favourite character from that wonderful bastion of innocent children's programming. Also, he's a massive steam train that speaks in an angry British voice, gotta love it.

Behold the magnificence.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
What: Myself.
Why: Because I'm an artsy elitist (not really, it does look artsy but I'm nothing like an elitist in anything :p).

Hateren47

Aug 16, 2010
My avatar is an x-ray, with the colours inverted, of a head with computer hardware instead of brains. It's not supposed to make a statement that people are robots or anything, I just thought it was an accurate representation of me since I am a tech-head :)

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
Mine is mother freaking Scott Pilgrim. And not just any mother freaking Scott Pilgrim. 8-Bit Scott Pilgrim!

Yeah, that's right.

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
It's a magical girl. Wearing cat ears. And swaying back and forth while giggling.

As for why, well, why the hell not?