What is your avatar...and why?

YazBar

Jun 23, 2010
My avatar is "L" from the anime Death Note, because we both have almost black eyes.

AfroTree

Feb 21, 2010
TimeLord said:
The Disk Thrower said:
TimeLord said:
The Disk Thrower said:
TimeLord said:
My avatar is what it is because; Doctor Who, David Tennant and Blank are all brilliant!

Plus, if you watch my avatar then you will be entranced and keep watching it until you have noticeably aged!
Blank?, huh

Mines is just a picture I find funny for no real reason
Blank? What do you mean blank you crazy fool?
oh nothing you foolish foolish fool!
Oh..... I've fixed it :D
good going you foolish fool you!

smurf_you

Jun 1, 2010
some chick with wings tattooed on her back.... why? cause I want almost the same tattoo ^.^ and it's hot

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Its Megas from MegasXLR, I found it on DA and I fucking loved the show. Plus it was a GIF, its supposed to be faster but unfortunatly this site slows it down.

Megas is the most badass robot ever created.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
No one should have to ask what mine is.

And I chose it because I freaking love the Legend of Zelda series. Hell, my favorite game of all time is The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for the SNES.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
It's a picture I drew with my girlfriend before she moved on her palette or whatever she called it.

With a March Mayhem twist, obviously.

The Ambrosian

Paperboy
May 9, 2009
Mine is what is because:
a) I adore Fallout.
b) I had a pretty bad one, so a lovely person named Darktau [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Darktau] made me one.

Much credit to him.
Also power armour ftw.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Mine's a... Pinkish(?) silhouette of Shonen Batto (Lil Slugger) from Paranoia Agent, with a Pineapple on one side, and my main Group's Emblem on the other.

Why? Because I like Paranoia Agent (On my favourite Anime list [Which I have yet top actually make]), and I enjoy showing support for said Group.
The Pineapple part...

Bocaj2000

Sep 10, 2008
another one of these? If i didn't change my avatar every month...

Cowboy bebop = the show that god would watch constantly and then complain that there wasn't another season; but afterwards, the god would appreciate the show for what it is.

Muffinthraka

Aug 6, 2009
Well I always use Patlabor avatars (except for recently when it was a pikachu eating a child). This latest one was one I used for an online game (with a char called aresxvii), it shows the guns and holster for the Ingram 98.

RebootBlue

Jun 19, 2009
Why is my avatar what it is? LOOK AT THAT KOFFING! He is so happy to be a Koffing with a cup of Coffee! (off camera. Not kidding) God dammit he's jolly!

barbariannox

Aug 15, 2009
Mine is Dr. Virgil Haas, the main baddy from a "A Miracle of Science". I choose him because he kinda looks like me (100lbs lighter and 100x cooler) and AMOS is my favorite webcomic. And because he's a mad scientist.

Au Naturel.

Apr 4, 2010
steampunk42 said:
some sorta steampunk logo....found it via google images
It's the Ubuntu logo with gears on it. Mine is Amaterasu from Okami. Okami is awesome. I may change it soon though.

davidofdoom

Apr 14, 2010
Nordom was always my favorite character from Planescape: Torment. He's the most awesome rogue modron ever!

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
Au Naturel. said:
steampunk42 said:
some sorta steampunk logo....found it via google images
It's the Ubuntu logo with gears on it. Mine is Amaterasu from Okami. Okami is awesome. I may change it soon though.
yeah none of those words mean anything to me...sorry