What is your avatar...and why?

tlozoot

Feb 8, 2010
You may recognise mine from the art-deco loveliness of Bioshock. I think it's a visualisation of the lighthouse leading down to Rapture and may just symbolise the greatness that Rapture was meant to be...or some such crap. Either way, it's round and looks quite nice, so it's my avatar.

Your collective turns.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
My avatar is what it is because; Doctor Who, David Tennant and Blink are all brilliant!

Plus, if you watch my avatar then you will be entranced and keep watching it until you have noticeably aged!

Apr 28, 2008
My avatar is a dancing ninja using assets from the game Karateka.

Why is it my avatar?
Do you really need to aks?! Its a dancing ninja!

Plus it syncs up to almost every song with a beat.
Plus its nice quality, low size, and very well animated.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Mine is the guy from Persona 3 and persona 3 fes, mainly cuase he'e cool, i relate with him most, and becuase people say if i died my hair that shade and got contacts i look like him.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
My avatar is the definition of life. The singularity of the universe. Looking into it is looking into your own soul, it is looking into the souls of everyone on earth. It is knowing all and knowing nothing. It is perfection.

It is... a pineapple

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Always A Fez said:
tlozoot said:
You may recognise mine from the art-deco loveliness of Bioshock. I think it's a visualisation of the lighthouse leading down to Rapture and may just symbolise the greatness that Rapture was meant to be...or some such crap. Either way, it's round and looks quite nice, so it's my avatar.

Your collective turns.
Have you not noticed this has been done MANY times before?
Off Topic: Loving the Fez related name and avatar!

ooknabah

Jul 4, 2010
Mine is Eh! Steve which a)Really made me laugh the first time I saw it and b)is obscure enough that not a million people use him.

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
Mine is a satire of emo people. I'm playing that sad panda violin for them in a mocking fashion.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
Akita Neru. Because I really relate to her, and I always have Neru as my avatar on these forums. It's pretty much a rule for me at this point.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
My avatar is Lain from the final episode of Serial Experiment Lain because it's the greatest show evar!!! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.214642-Sacmans-Sac-tastic-Anime-Review-Serial-Experiments-Lain#7250426]

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion doing that oh-so lovable Caramelldansen dance.

I have it because I'm an NGE fanboy, and all my avatars have either Asuka or Eva 02 in 'em. I especially like this one because it's very mesmerizing and tends to get the song stuck in people's heads...

tlozoot

Feb 8, 2010
Always A Fez said:
tlozoot said:

Your collective turns.
Have you not noticed this has been done MANY times before?
'fraid not. Searches only seem to pull up discussions about blue forest people.

jeejvebe

Jun 3, 2010
Just changed it to sackboy-snake. Might take a couple minutes before it shows up.

Edit: Or not.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
FargoDog said:
Lucy from Elfen Lied.

Why? Elfen Lied is my favourite anime, and Lucy is my favourite character from it.
you know her real name was actually...
Kaede.