What is your current game

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
Fijiman said:
217not237 said:
Persona 2: Innocent Sin and El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.
My brother has been playing Persona 4 almost every day for the last two weeks and loves it. He hasn't played the other Persona games, but he may get them some time in the future.
Sweet, Persona 4 is one of my 5 favorite games! Your bro must have some good taste!

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
Dark Souls. I took a break from it for a while so I could get a bit more through my "to play" list and now I'm back on it I can't stop thinking about what strategies to use or what weapons to upgrade next. The game is undeniably frustrating, but weirdly that makes it all the more addictive, in an "I'll show those bastards" sort of way.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
doomspore98 said:
MW3: don't judge me
Why would I do that? Hell, I was playing MW3 before I started playing Brutal Legend.(which I completed today)
Misterian said:
Still playing Skyrim, believe it or not.

though am I the only one who found dual-wielding 2 legendary Daedric swords to be a game breaker?
I don't use duel-wielding, I'd much rather have a shield and a war axe than two swords.(although I did use a sword for a god while before switching to the axe)

217not237 said:
Your bro must have some good taste!
My brother agrees with you on that one.

RingaFiar

Mar 12, 2011
Anno 2070, bought it a while back when reduced on Steam but only recently started playing (too much SWTOR)...love those anno games, takes a while to get back into the groove, but getting the most effective production lines for minimum space is great!

Damn, that sounds dull when you read it back...trust me on this...it isn't.

ImPeruvianGuy

Apr 20, 2012
for me it depends if my friends are playing, but normally i like to play BF3 and StreetFighter x Tekken. I starting to some L4D2 on my PC

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
ImPeruvianGuy said:
for me it depends if my friends are playing, but normally i like to play BF3 and StreetFighter x Tekken. I starting to some L4D2 on my PC
The drive to play certain game can indeed be determined by whether or not your friends want to play the same game. And welcome to the Escapist.

phyrexian

Feb 5, 2012
Final Fantasy IX on-and-off, and L4D2 whenever I feel like playing alongside other people. Otherwise I haven't been gaming much lately... school's been sucking up too much of my time.

Savo

Jan 27, 2012
The Witcher. I'm enjoying it, but I must say that its a pretty dry game at times. I'm used to Bioware's level of polish and finesse to a game, so the Witcher feels kinda ghetto. For example, the fact that every other dwarf I meet is voiced by the same guy and that every character model is reused at least a few dozen times is really getting on my nerves.

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI for PC. Decided to get it after I literally played 8 to death. The combat/strategy part of the game is great but they removed nearly all RPG elements from the game and botched my favorite scenario so I'm not really liking it overall.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Skullgirls and Xenoblade Chronicles. I want to get "better" at fighting games because I enjoy the stylization and characters of Skullgirls and it has been a while since I enjoyed a truly great RPG like Xenoblade Chronicles.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I'm still addicted to BF3, for some respite I dip into Star Trek Online or FIFA 12 now and again. I'm playing a lot of Great Little War Game with friends on my phone, but it chews up the battery so I need to be tethered to a power source.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I'm getting back into Skyrim and Iron Brigade somewhat. Although if I can the MS points I'll be getting and playing the hell out of Gotham City Imposters for a while.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I fired up Torchlight for the first time since August. Having a good bit of fun there.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
At the moment, I'm replaying Fallout New Vegas... as well as Naval War: Arctic Circle, The Witcher EE, Psychonauts, and frequently Garry's Mod multiplayer.

Savo said:
The Witcher. I'm enjoying it, but I must say that its a pretty dry game at times. I'm used to Bioware's level of polish and finesse to a game, so the Witcher feels kinda ghetto. For example, the fact that every other dwarf I meet is voiced by the same guy and that every character model is reused at least a few dozen times is really getting on my nerves.
At least there's such gems as: "Your mother sucks dwarf cock!" The NPCs have a lot of lip.