What is your current game

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
So what game are you playing the most of right now? For me it's Brutal Legend. I remember thinking that it looked kind of stupid when it first came out, but now that I'm actually playing it I love it.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Witcher 2, Enhanced Edition. Never played the original. Still in the prologue, but so far it's a fair improvement over Witcher 1. Absolutely gorgeous too.

Just finished Legend of Grimrock, which was a good fun time and well worth the $13.

Next up is the first Guild Wars 2 beta event and the Civ 5 expansion.

The journey man

Webcomic Aficionado
Jun 18, 2011
Right now it's Fallout 3 for me. I've already hit the level 30 level cap and I still have so much to do!

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Just completed Mass Effect 3 last night. Got my platinum trophy and I NEVER want to see Marauder Shields again! Hardest part on the whole insanity run.

So now I'm thinking it's a toss up between Journey, Silent Hill 3, Silent Hill Downpour, KoA: Reckoning, Uncharted, and Uncharted 2. Probably going to be Silent Hill 3 since I already have half the trophies for it.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
League of legends/Terraria/Project Zomboid are the 3 games I play alot of nowadays.

Can't wait for the official release of 0.2.0 on project zomboid :3

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
Grimrock and various roguelikes, but because Grimrock might not be playing nicely with my laptop's video card (apparently a patch for this is on the way) it might be TW2EE and various roguelikes soon. But I'll probably be coming back go Grimrock, because it's a really good game.

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
I am switching between Xenoblade Chronicles and the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. While absolutely adore Xenoblade Chronicles, playing for long periods gets very repetitive and Twilight Princess has those kick ass dungeons.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Prince of Persia Warrior within, i have only just started playing them finished the first one and moved onto the second now.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well I did just beat Kirby's Epic Yarn. Great game that was, didn't expect it to be either. :)

I'm also currently playing through Pokemon Ruby. I never beaten the game and my brother found my old cartridge in my closet. Once I've beaten it, I can proudly say that I've played through every Pokemon generation.

OldDirtyCrusty

Mar 12, 2012
After seeing yt-vids of the floating stage coaches in RDR i tried it myself. It works. I tried the cheats for the first time. That was fun for a few hours but since i already have 100% in sp there`s nothing really to do, just beeing a mean bastard and decimating townsfolk and the law.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Back on Fallout New Vegas.

Felt like wandering the wasteland and shooting people in the face.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
I just got into League of Legends. Now I'm totally hooked, spent like £20 on a bundle and one insanely cute champion I just couldn't resist buying so I've pretty much paid for it as a full price game. There's always some idiot flaming but eh there are ignore lists for a reason, it's not like they're ever going to say anything useful in team chat I might need to hear.

Sporadic

Sep 10, 2008
Playing Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 (Online.) Resurgence added a lot of cool stuff, can't wait for more Skyrim content too!

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Well, I've beaten Zapper: One Wicked Cricket... Trying the hard mode, now.

I've still got a ways to go in Half-Life and [Prototype]. In Half-Life, I've just gotten out of that garbage-crushing thing and found the most adorable weapon I've ever seen! Oh, and a laser. But, I'm stuck, now. (This has been happening to me a LOT in this game!) In [Prototype], I just helped the military for some odd reason. It's even weirder when you realize you can fly around with them while not being in disguise, or even being an armored monster with a blade for an arm, and they'll still sit with you. (This games makes very little sense, sometimes, but, it's rockin' awesome and full of freedom!) Got to a room that's full of gas that is harmless to humans, but dangerous to infected. Soon after Alex got in there, he started coughing, raising suspicion. Then, I think something crashed. I waited about five minutes for the black screen to go away. I'll have to figure out what to do with this, sometime.

I also just found a couple classics: Tomb Raider and The Ultimate Doom. So, I should be expected to start playing them real soon.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Just played through The Ballad of Gay Tony a second time. It was a blast, although I still haven't played Lost and the Damned yet.

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
Making a return to Skyrim. Also dithering around in Spore, but that's just my equivalent of Solitaire: something simplistic to play while listening to a podcast or something. It's surprisingly soothing to systematically exterminate every sentient race in a galaxy; I think I'm beginning to get behind the Reapers on this one.

Final First

Feb 13, 2012
Currently it's DOTA 2. But I haven't been playing games that much lately anyway, I've been distracted by these very forums.

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
I am currently playing through the delightful game known as Silent Hill. I just want to give all the creatures a big hug ^-^ plus the music is so peacful.