What is your degree in?

Killermud

Oct 6, 2010
None as of yet, although hopefully I will be studying BSc Computer Games Programming this September, Im told this course is even transferable into general programming if I cant get into the games industry, well thats the theory.

JourneyMan88

Jun 30, 2009
Associates in Computer programming, back in school working on Video Game Design and Simulation Programming degree.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Psychology, bachelor. Currently working on a master in cultural anthropology. :)

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
A masters degree in bullshitting.. The exam was really easy..

No, I don't really gave any degrees and I'm not sure I'll get one with the cost of Uni and the time you have to spend there..
If I was going to get one then I'd like to do it in some form of human geography and politics..

KwaggaDan

Feb 13, 2010
Also, because no one has made the joke I have a degree in tough love from the school of hard knocks. Sorry.... Had to be done.

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
I have a Bachelors in asskicking an associates in pain and am currently taking classes in womens studies.

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
ninjastovall0 said:
GodsAndFishes said:
Currently in my final year of a Biology Degree and and struggling to muster any enthusiasm for it.
Im also in bio, why have you lost enthusiasm?
Just a general lack of enthusiasm towards everything (even games that I want to play) and I found that biology is only interesting at the full organism level, while the course has a lot of subcellular and molecular biology which bores me to death.

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
Bachelor of Fine Arts, yo. Then onto my MFA. Then work at hot dog stand after that.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
BSc(Hon) in Information Technology Management for Business. Currently working minimum wage. That was worth the £10,000 in tuition fees.