What is your degree in?

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
Physics, currently studying Quantum physics. If I manage to actually learn all this stuff, I'm going to be so smart.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Dual Degree which means I will earn 2 BAs.
The first- Anthropology with a minor in geology
Second- Classics with a minor in religion

Applying for a masters program in old world archaeology

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
Theatre and performance. I AM AN ACTOOOOR! Nah jokes, I want to teach or direct, not so interested in performing so much as performance.

Guykild

Jan 18, 2010
I tried a BSc in Chemistry, hated 1st year, failed 2nd so left. Now I'm in my second year studying towards a BSc in Building Surveying. Which I'm enjoying much more, but I currently have 4 deadlines over the next 2 weeks, and the overspill of my Christmas gaming is making procrastination far too easy...

kd7cnz

Aug 3, 2010
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from Oregon State University. I work as a contractor in the Seattle area doing testing.

carletonman

Oct 29, 2010
Currently flogging my way through a Bachelors of Journalism at Carleton with a minor in English. Lord knows what I'm going to do with it afterwards, as the profession is currently shedding jobs faster than my dog is shedding his winter coat (and he's a bearded collie...)

Nairang

Oct 17, 2008
i have a degree in interaction design and am curently doing masters in game design so yeah i want to be a game designer

dagens24

Mar 20, 2004
Got my B.A. in Environmental Studies from Carleton University back in June of last year.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I don't know what kind of degree I want. That's my problem.

I'm looking at Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Mathematics.

Kaytastrophe

Jun 7, 2010
Im in my final year of undergraduate studies in History and Political Science. I am waiting to see if I am going to study military history at the masters level.

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Currently studying for BA History and International Relations...i would like to do a masters afterwards, something political, perhaps international law or development. Afterwards i would like a job in some field relevant to international politics.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
An AAS in Computer Information Systems (Programming) and a BA in Political Science. Yeah, I've got no clue what I'm doing next either.

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
I'm in my second year of an English Literature degree, aiming to teach high school once the PGCE is out of the way.
I have wondered whether university was the right route to take, but when I read Moll Flanders, Jane Eyre, Tess of the D'Urbervilles or any other book I've read this year and can tear it apart (metaphorically speaking from an analytical stance), I KNOW I made the right choice, and that this is what I'm meant to do.