What is your favorite gaming related collectible or piece of swag? - CHAT WITH THE STAFF!

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
For me it's probably my GA-KO alarm clock, as seen in MGS4, well a version of anyways. I love that little guy, makes me smile when he wakes me up in the morning.

ginty2

The Shadow Premier
Dec 16, 2008
some of my favorites are the vault-tec bobblehead, the GTA4 lockbox and R6V2 keychain.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Now I feel really inferior, but the only thing I've got is a map of Cyrodiil.

...and if it counts, a Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life poster with Angelina Jolie. I really need more collectible stuff. I would sell my soul, which is worth 10 euros, for a Vault-tech Bobblehead. I fucking hate myself for not shelling out 5 euros extra to get the damned collector's edition.

Dean Reilly

Jan 26, 2009
I was once given a Rockstar t-shirt from a rep of the company there. When wearing it in a game store once, someone offered to buy it from me, so since it's the only piece of merch that's been actively coveted by another gamer, I'll say my Rockstar Tee.

yeah_so_no

Sep 11, 2008
I really, really love my moogle cell phone strap. It's ridiculously cute. Even people who have no idea what it is have told me it's adorable.

ThatJagoGuy

Feb 11, 2009
On my birthday a few years back, my friend nabbed me a promotional GTA: San Andreas bandana from his work-place. It has served me well as a face-guard on my bike. I'll miss it when it inevitably falls apart.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
I found some sweet Twilight Princess figurines in my local collector's shop;

Not a very good picture but there you go.

Nomz

Dec 10, 2008
I don't own it but I really love the Tomb Raider Legend necklace, it has a Mayan design on it and it looks so awesome!

My favourite piece I own is probably the Tomb Raider Underworld action figure because I was sent it by Eidos : )

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Actually, the best piece of swag that I like is my Driver: Parallel Lines model car. Looks like this car from the game:
.. and is about the size of a keyboard. I keep mine at home, but I know someone else has one here in the office hidden on top of a bookshelf :p

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
I had a friend, who is excellent at making plushies, make me a Patapon plushy. I love it to death, even if it does make me look like a 12-year-old girl because I have it strapped to my messenger bag.

Damien the Pigeon

Oct 23, 2008
I have large cardboard promo stand for Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. It's just a pretty cool thing to show to friends. I want to get something from Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy, though. Maybe I'll buy a necklace or something from Square Enix's shop....

Leif11234

May 7, 2009
Is it bad that I still hold on to the envelope my Okami Wii Cover replacements came in just because Capcom is emblazoned on the corner?

Otherwise, I've all manner of Zelda paraphernalia. Coaster, "Save the Princess, Save the World", Pillow, "Will Fight for Rupees", etc.

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
Hmmmm...one of my favorites would have to be my original Game Boy watch. Every time the batteries wear down and I think I should replace them so I can wear it, I remember that it beeps on the hour and there's no way to make it stop.

WAY TO GO NINTENDO. Way to make me not want to wear an awesome watch!

Edit: Ohhhh, or my FFXI Baby Chocobo plush. His name is Norton. Gah, I have too much game-related swag to think about now!

levelone

Apr 17, 2009
Lunar 1 & lunar 2 box sets (with player guide and PUNCHING gannon PUPPET yes I still have it. and I will post the picture in another thread about "what is the geeky-est object you own AND can show us in a picture?"

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Oh, I'm pretty fond of the PN03 poster that hangs over my desk at work, too, and my Patapon bear.