What is your favorite insult?

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
TheRookie8 said:
When someone is shouting or complaining, I just say...

"Any child can make noise."

Actually sets them off even more.
What's that from? I've heard it before, but I have no idea where.

MisterM2402

Nov 19, 2009
I should probably start using "Taffer!" more often.

"You look like a monkey in a negligée!" (Kudos to anyone who can draw their sword and successfully parry that insult ;) )

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
Fucknob. No idea what it means, but it sounds so charming. I just yell it at someone and you can see them pause to think about what it means.

robinkom

Jan 8, 2009
"I SWEAR, every time you open your mouth, IT PISSES ME OFF!"
-- Kyo from the Anime, "Fruits Basket"

"That guy should be impaled on a spinning dildo, in a straightjacket, upside-down; and the only way he can keep the dildo lubricated is to drink castor oil out of a giant rat feeder so he shits himself greasy. Because if the dildo ever goes un-lubricated, his asshole will start to stick to it and his... whole guts will spin out of him like cotton candy!"

-- Doug Stanhope

Harkonnen64

Jul 14, 2010
"You cock-ass! You know what a cock-ass is? It's a person who spends too much time with COCK in their AAAASSSSS!!!" That or, "You never watched/played/read [X]? What, didn't your parents love you?"

Dead Seerius

Feb 4, 2012
Laugh at them. Seriously, just laugh like something about them is absolutely hilarious. It'll piss them off to the point of them looking stupid. If they ask why you're laughing, laugh harder, that is unless of course you're a bad actor.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
'Fathead' sometimes pronounced 'Fatheed' with emphasis on the heed. Which means someone is being stupid or slow.

My grandad used to say it to people a lot so my family pretty much mimics his voice (northern English accent) and we insult each other with it.

Good times.

Monkeybald

Nov 13, 2010
"You act like somebody took a shit down your chimney!"

Not so much an insult, but the mental picture makes me laugh.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
When joking:
YOU MISERABLE FAT BELGIAN BASTARDS
Because it's so deliciously random.

Can't remember where I got it from.

When someone is genuinly raging at me: ... *long pause* ... your parents never hug you do they?
Seems to catch em off guard usually.

Oct 12, 2011
I have a few. My favorite was invented by a friend when she just called a fellow "Single-helix mouth-breather"

I have used "Limp-dick dog-fucker" when suffering from road-rage.

"May you suffer an unfortunate incident involving a barbed dildo," is another old favorite.

When younger, I used to use "Go get a blowjob from a lawnmower!"

But currently, my favorite is, "Fuck you, the horse you rode in one, the blacksmith that shoe-ed it, and his entire goddamned family!"

The only one I regret was telling someone who had angered me almost to the point of violence was, "You are a mistake of nature I can correct."

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I have to say "Dicktits" from one of my all time favorite games, Bulletstorm, takes the cake.

Maybe "Fungal-Rimjob". They both draw the same amount of ire from people, so i use them both liberally.

C F

Jan 10, 2012
I... Huh.
Yeah, reading through this thread, I realized I haven't actually insulted anyone in a long while. There's really no point to it.

When I was younger, my favorites were 'idiot' and 'moron'. Now I've taken up simply chuckling to myself (or facepalming) at displays of sheer stupidity. No overt insults, though.

Johnny Reb

Sep 12, 2010
whenever my friends make a homophobic comment i usally just call then a no good Straighty McStraighterson

Kyoh

Oct 12, 2010
You are a festering cyst on the lowest sphincter of humanity.

Of course we also have: cock-monger, dick weed, Rumple-Foreskin, cum guzzler, and spunk-for-brains.