What is your favorite OLD PC game?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Vanguard1219 said:
This. Just bought it on Ebay, awaiting delivery now. Also, the entire Myst series (never played the last one though, sadly...).

Pappa_Smurf

Apr 19, 2009
Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

the first simluation game i ever played filled with character and quirckyness im really excited for the sequel coming out later this year

sneak_copter

Nov 3, 2008
shatnershaman said:
Sam and Max hit the road, a point and click game that was actually good and is by far the funniest game I've played.

This.

Well, for me you could pretty much choose any LucasArts Point-and-Click title, or any game by Roberta Williams.

Kayevcee

Mar 5, 2008
Alice is excellent, though I thought it was too recent to qualify. I think of 'old' as anything pre-3DFX :)

From around the same era I really liked SHOGO: Mobile Armour Division although sadly 3D tech has moved on so far that it doesn't run on my PC any more :( As for the OLD old PC games... TIE Fighter. Rollercoaster Tycoon was also great fun, though I hit a brick wall on the campaign when I was supposed to double the value of a park that was mostly underwater with a budget of 18 pence and a bit of string. That sort of spoiled the fun.

-Nick

razor4008

Apr 17, 2009
comand and conqerer the first one i have such fond meremoerys of that game "dam obelisks of light i will crush you NOD eat hawker gun ship"

razor4008

Apr 17, 2009
command and conquerer the first one i have such fond memories of that game "dam obelisks of light i will crush you NOD eat hawker gun ship"

shippuudenfreak

Feb 12, 2009
I say age of empires, before three because three sucks! Age of empires and age of empires rise of Rome was really good, but the best was Age of empires two expansion pack the conquers.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
I recall another game... a Sierra game, Torin's Passage. It took me years to find it again. You travel through the different realms under the Lands Above, pretty much a Journey to the Centre of the Earth-type dealie. Also, Mechwarrior. I never played it, my dad did, but I learned to love walkers/mechs from that game.

I never played the Myst series, but it sounds like my kind of game. I should see if I can get a copy.

American Mcgee's Alice, like I said, was one of my favourite games until I looked more into the series and discovered the dissimilarities.