What is your favourite quote/analogy/quips from Yahtzee?

MajWound

Mar 18, 2009
From the Valkyria Chronicles review:

"There was this one guy, a sniper, looked like he was suffering from reverse aging and he just felt his testicles being absorbed into his body, seemed to hit maybe one out of every ten shots. And every time I brought him along, the enemy would always aim for him first. It was uncanny. It was like he was so dense that his gravitational pull sucked every passing bullet right into his face."

Doubly funny with the visual of the sniper shooting a bullet that does a U-turn away from the enemy. I was dying of laughter.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Probably the intro of his minecraft review. Mostly because of the cheesy way he says it.

"Oh goody! I can get back inside and keep playing MINECRAFT"

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
I like the one that goes more or less.

JRPGs have always had the story and gameplay separated by a wrought-iron gate... made of tigers!

Also, triple-c***ed hooker. That is all.

HKFortyRevan

Sep 1, 2010
"And if not liking this shit makes me stupid then call me Retard McSpackyPants." - from his Witcher 1 review. Probably made me laugh the hardest of all his jokes, partly because I agree with him in the point he's making.

"If you can imagine LittleBigPlanet knocking up The Lost Vikings then the internet has clearly desensetised you to retarded sexualisation" - From the end of his Trine review (I think) is another good one.

The "What fucking bullshit!" being subtitled as "What arbitrary silliness!" in his Halo Wars review also makes me chuckle.

Comando96

May 26, 2009
Well I have simple tastes when it comes to this.

I have the\/\/\/ tag for a reason.
Triple Cunted Hooker.

Liudeius

Oct 5, 2010
I can't think of any specific quotes, but the "Triple C***** Hooker" badge is quite funny.

And I have the greek letter delta in my Captcha, thank you.

Liudeius

Oct 5, 2010
I can't think of any specific quotes, but the "Triple C***** Hooker" badge is quite funny.

And I have the greek letter delta in my Captcha, thank you.

Arrzarr

May 31, 2011
the one and only: "Like an excitable dog in a paddling pool full of disembodied breasts, don't think too much of that analogy, I certainly didn't"

Blue2

Mar 19, 2010
I can't remember how it goes or where it was, but I'll give it a try

"When you put your dick in a chocolate cake and offered it to me, I will sill not eat it because you put your dick in it!"

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
goldendriger said:
F%^Ing Hell did anyone see THAT?! I am squirting Machismo out of my nipples over here! I am a monster truck that walks like a MAN!
Damn it, NINJA'D! Okay, okay.... Oh! How about:

"I felt the best way to review Demon's Soul's was to simply describe my entire experience. FUCK YOU Demon's Soul's!"

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Something in the lines of the following:
"As the friend of the inventor of the helicopter made entirely out of human feces once said: 'THIS S*** WILL NOT FLY.'"

TheAngryKoala

Aug 5, 2011
From Demon's Souls:

"I mean, bread goes hard if you leave it on the sideboard but its hardly an improvement"

And from the Wii Sports Resort:

"They need to make way for new innovations; such as a controller made out of... fruit."
(Couldn't remember exactly how it went)

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
"You can spend all day convincing people that it's a really good cake but that doesn't matter because YOU STUCK YOUR DICK IN IT!"

Breaker deGodot

Apr 14, 2009
I forget which review but,
"Don't play this game. This game is bad. Fucking fucking fucking fucking bad bad bad bad don't don't don't dont' PLAY IT!"

Also I love when he makes up similies that use puns. The "right hand" joke, for example.
("Well it's sort of like my hand on a Saturday night. Hows that, you ask? It BEATS THE FUCK OUT OF ME!")