What is your "Go to" channel?

Aug 17, 2009
The Television channel that, if NOTHING else is on, will always have your back?

Mine would be a tie between Spike TV and the CBC (Canadian Brodcasting Corperation).

Between MANswers, The Deadliest Warrior, GTTV, 1000 Ways to Die, Max X, Super Dave, and CSI, Spike almost always entertains. But for Spike's slow days ("Powerblock", and endless marathons - I love CSI and Married...With Children as much as the next guy, but half a season's worth of episodes on a random loop does not make good TV - ), I have Rick Mercer, 22 Minutes, Just for Laughs, and plenty of informative TV and original series to hold out the day.

When they both fail, Mythbusters.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
The Discovery Channel.
I always go there first.
It's just entertaining so often. Even though it's filled with Cash Cab on weekdays...that sucks.
Honestly, if nothing is on, or if something else is on, I end up staying with Discovery.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
The "off" button, Although Ill just look for Road Wars.

Or Sky News.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Either Cartoon Network when it's on Adult Swim or Comedy Central. Just about every show I watch is on those two channels.

wynnsora

Nov 16, 2009
The Science Channel, can't help it. Sometimes they have How it's made on and that show is mind numbing.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Scrubs when it is on. I can pretty much almost say the exact next line when I'm watching the show. Its fun to do

Also NCIS, because its fun to watch. Even reruns

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Fox news, its always nice to get reliable information on whats happening in the world.
Har har har, that was a good one.

For me, the comedy network or discovery channel almost always has something worth watching.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
The History Channel for me I always learn something new from that channel.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
dekkarax said:
Dave. Probably because they tend to run Top Gear most of the time.
And here is my option.
Well, add Sky Sports News to that, too.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Fox news, its always nice to get reliable information on whats happening in the world.
Best sarcasm of the day(jk if that is true).

History channel because none of thier stuff is really that interesting but you can't really turn away, currently it is on that channel, billy the kid.

Connosaurus Rex

Jul 20, 2009
I would say Military or history channel on some days and others it is the channels like TBS Spike USA and such.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
Discovery channel almost always has something good on. and if that fails I go to military Channel, which has yet to fail me as a good fallback if nothing else is on.

MiketheBassMan

Jan 21, 2009
Discovery channel usually, something will be on worth watching. (Cash Cab, Myth Busters, Dirty Jobs)

The more bizarre stuff about animals and whatever on Discovery is also always strangely interesting. (And if Discovery fails me, BBC America)

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
BBC 1.
Either it's got something interesting, something funny or something boring that puts me to sleep until something good comes on.
You can't lose!

I'd say Dave, but my Freeview box decided that was too entertaining, so screws up the reception the majority of the time.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
Neonbob said:
The Discovery Channel.
I always go there first.
It's just entertaining so often. Even though it's filled with Cash Cab on weekdays...that sucks.
Honestly, if nothing is on, or if something else is on, I end up staying with Discovery.
aye. A good all'round channel but you do get some bad stuff then and then.
Me it is either the comedy network, or very late night teletoon

they all have their crap but they have the highiest chance of having metalocalypse on than every channel that I have