What is your "Go to" channel?

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
Neonbob said:
wouldyoukindly99 said:
*Neonbob has a whale tied to a chair*

Neonbob: If you just tell me where the whale base is I'll let you go.
Whale: BROOOOOOH!!
NB: Don't try to play games with me whale! Now tell me where the base is or suffer the consequences!
W: ARRRBOOORRRH!!
NB: Your courage is admirable my aquatic friend, but it won't save you! Now talk damn you!

*Pistol whips whale*

W: MMOOOORRR!!
NB: Looks like I'll have to use more...drastic measures.

*NB gets out electric jumper cables*

W: BLLLORRGGH!!
NB: You brought this on yourself!! MUWHAHAHA!!
Haha!
That made my day!
Thank you for that!
Ahhhh.
My pleasure. :)

OP: I also watch G4, when they are showing Cops and Cheaters on a constant loop. >:0

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Discovery channel, History channel or Science channel, thats horribly geeky line-up but they always have something on, and I love to learn new things.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
i go through a cycle that goes like this: comedy network, nothing on, discovery, nothing on, spike, nothing on, space, nothing on. that is how it goes.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Spike TV gets the official fail from me because all they seemed to show at one point was VIP (yuck) or CSI (yuck). No, my go to channel would have to be Space. CBC gets the fail because they stopped showing the Simpsons. The History channel is okay, Discovery is okay, in a pinch the Military channel, but they can get a bit Americentric for my tastes. Comedy network sometimes, unless it's Just for Laughs Gags or that goddamn travesty called Mad TV.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
none of the shows i like are on TV any more except 2 shows and one airs in Canada (where i don't live and i cant find where to watch the newest episodes online) so I'm becoming one of those people who doesn't watch TV. News is the show I watch most, Never thought that would happen.

Aug 17, 2009
kannibus said:
Spike TV gets the official fail from me because all they seemed to show at one point was VIP (yuck) or CSI (yuck). No, my go to channel would have to be Space. CBC gets the fail because they stopped showing the Simpsons. The History channel is okay, Discovery is okay, in a pinch the Military channel, but they can get a bit Americentric for my tastes. Comedy network sometimes, unless it's Just for Laughs Gags or that goddamn travesty called Mad TV.

Although we seem to have different tastes, we can agree that MADtv (that's how they spell it) is the exact opposite of what Bret Hart was to wrestling: MADtv is the worst there is, worst there was, and worst there ever will be in sketch comedy. They were the Pestilence of Execution. The Red and Black Gack, etc.

Wow, that analogy really worked! Unlike most of their comedy.

Zaksav91

Oct 16, 2009
Usually nothing. But if im in the mood then the History channel always has my back. That is unless it's filled with an endless sea of Modern Marvel episodes and the trucker show -_-.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
It used to be G4, but now it's steeped in mostly crap. I guess I'll say Discovery Channel. Cash Cab is decent. Time Warp and Mythbusters are awesome. Dirty Jobs is sorta ok. If there's nothing else, I have my computer at least (I don't watch TV a lot anyway)

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
USA
House, law and Order Criminal Intent, SVU
Or a movie now and then
Or Boomerand if it's the good old shows. Like Jonny Quest.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
TSN or Sportsnet, usually some sort of sports game is on, otherwise, the respective sports news show is on.