what is your least favorite game that evrey one else like's

ragsmorrison

Sep 1, 2010
It would be a close tie between red dead re-de-ree-ree and the dead space games. The former is a disconnected insult to its source material starring the wimpiest gun in the west, and the latter has a plot to rival the wackiest MST3000 episodes to go along with its suspiciously-padded combat

Denariax

Nov 3, 2010
World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, strongly against Mass Effect, any Halo...

But there is no other right now than Duke Nukem. I went into the Midnight Release trolling hard. My first words upon entry were "FOURTEEN MORE YEARS."

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
First thing that came to mind was Gears of War. I just hated it. Didn't even buy it I played a bit at a friend's house and hated it and never bothered with it after that.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
I... Actually have to think about this one...

I guess its a tie between Halo and World of Warcraft.

Tried playing both. Halo just seemed like another FPS to me and I found it boring, WoW just reminded me of why I stay away from MMOs like it... Restrictive, boring, and generally about grinding.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Lucky Star... oh wait video games. I guess it would be FF VII - I don't hate it per se, it just frustrates me that when I have a conversation with someone about an older FF title, it usually ends up with them saying "Why are they in 2-D?"

ZickyJackz

May 25, 2009
There's a Few.

Halo, SSBB(and the others),And Mass Effect. I know a lot of people love it, but honestly, I tried, and just couldn't get into it.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
The Assassin's Creed series. I tried it after having played through the Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy, so I was expecting the parkour to be fast and light. Instead it always felt slow and heavy to me. Same thing with the combat. I hate standing there guarding just waiting to counter attack. Why can't Altiar and Ezio flip over their opponents like the Prince could? Ok, maybe I was disappointed because I just wanted another PoP game, but can you blame me?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
COD from 2 onwards
I think it,s overrated. I really like COD1/2 and 3 never got a PC release.

Enerfor

Jul 4, 2010
DC Universe Online. It was fun for a while, when i was trying out all the powers but then i got board and never played it again.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Definitely Mass Effect. I bought ME when it was on sale on steam but stopped playing within a couple of hours. The controls felt clunky and the story was boring.

WanderingBiscuits

Apr 19, 2010
Mass Effect ,Dragon Age Origins and Bioshock.

Don't get me wrong. Mass effect is ok. Thats about it though. Its standard. I don't understand why people blow it up as revolutionary or nine out of ten worthy. Its a solid six/seven.

Bioshock i just found very cliched and bland . It didn't bring anything new to the table aside from visually very pretty graphics.

Dragon gate origins is the worst one though. Bad voice acting, Bad story telling, Below average graphics and Poor gameplay. Why was this popular again?

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
Condemned 2

a couple of my friends have played it and say its perfectly balanced in terms of forensic sidequests, stealth, combat and survival horror, even ZP said he had the first half of the game down as his game of the year
so i bought it a few weeks ago
easily the worst current gen game in my collection

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
'portal 2'

'User received a warning for this post.'

Hahahaha.

Anyway, for me it would probably be Fallout 3, never got in to it, wish I could've done.

L.A. Noire too. I felt as if it was a ballache doing most of the things, the chases were fun but very scripted, at times you felt you were just pushing forward with no need to change direction as the computer did it for you..