What is your most recent finished game?

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
Lost Odyssey.

Story got really wonky at the end.
Final boss was piss easy, but then again I had managed to ridiculously overpower myself. I regen'ed HP and MP faster than they went down and I did obscene amounts of damage. Nothing in the game could touch me.

It left me wanting moar JRPG so I tried Final Fantasy XIII and was disgusted by it. I had never completed FFVI (only got as far as the bit where you fight Kefka for the frozen esper) so I started a new game on that one. I'm now grinding the shit out of that dinosaur forest in the world of ruin and will soon head for Kefka's Tower.

aether-x3

Jul 15, 2010
I think it was Metal Gear Solid 2, back a couple of months ago. Ive been playing games on and off so i take forever to finish them.

Gecko clown

Mar 28, 2011
Batman:Arkham City. Replaying and 100%-ing it right now.

I just love gliding around waiting for an inmate to say "Who cares about Batman? If I ever see him I'm gonna break his legs!" and the dive bombing onto his face and beating the living crap out of him and all those around him. A definite improvement on Arkham Asylum. I highly recommend it.

My favourite game of the year. Until I play Skyrim.

Axyun

Oct 31, 2011
Deus EX: HR for me. Haven't gotten too far in Skyrim and haven't had a chance to play Arkham City yet.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Assassin's Creed: Revelations and I disagree with most people, who believe that the story was disappointing. I thought it ended Ezio and Altair's stories quite well.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Very fun hack N Slash I just beat it on its hardest difficulty last week, I should beat Need for Speed: The Run within a few days though.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
last game I completed was Quake 4 a couple of days ago. It was one of my first Xbox 360 games I bought, and I never got around to finishing it, until now.at.freaking.last

gonzo20

Dec 18, 2008
the original DOOM because i was bored of playing super realistic battlefield (still love battlefield, just wanted some old school FPS) i completed it on hurt me plenty and im planning to do ultraviolence and possibly a nightmare run next

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Well, almost. I decided not to bother with the final dungeons much, and just watched the cutscene for my preferred ending on youtube.

Also victorious in Hearts of Iron II as Germany, if that counts.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Just finished Bioshock last night, I got the bad ending. I also finished Arkham Asylum yesterday and I loved it. Today I hope to finish Fallout New Vegas or my 3rd playthrough of Dragon Age 2 as a female warrior and I shall choose Fenris as my love interest.

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
Skyrim. While I obviously can't say I'm "finished", I've done all the major quests and played for over 120 hours. Before that it was Saints Row 3.

Next will either be my ME2 replay, Arkham City, or Uncharted 3.

ms_sunlight

Jun 6, 2011
Dragon Quest 8! I like me some turn-based combat, and Dragon Quest's system is retro but refined.

I played the end game twice to get the best ending, and it was really, really satisfying.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Cave Story, was fairly unimpressed with it at first, and then the game started to kick my ass and a certain scene managed to break my heart, despite the fact that there is zero character development at all. Story itself is uninteresting, but as an old indie game I'm fine with that.

It was a short and sweet experience, even after beating it twice. And the bonus stage is EVIL.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Saints row 3, loved it. I'm on my second playthrough, this time doing all the side quests and collecting sex dolls and whatnot, already have a better % of completion then before where i only completed main missions.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

I only got it in January of this year, and got stuck on the last gym upgrade, so I stopped playing it for a while. Got back to it, finally did that, then completed the remaining bosses. I understand why some people don't like the last boss, since he is pretty cheap. But at least when I finally did it I got to shout out "Die Yuri Lowenthal!".

Also I was reminded of the horrible way the No More Heroes games menues work after showing the end credits. It immediately tries to start you a new game, and with the awkward way the game saves and loads, it's confusing to start a new game without new game plus features automatically.

But mostly an awesome game, which I prefer to the original, because they don't have the type of bosses that make you seriously wonder whether killing them is supposed to take forever, or whether you're just doing it wrong.
I prefer the new HUD, but I think I prefered the original's manual camera control to the sequel. But then again, dodging was very important in hard fights, and in some cases was needed without locking on.
I wish the bosses had more development though. With half of them you didn't find out their name until you killed them. If they wanted a more natural way of doing it without the kind of spoiler-yet-interest-building way they started levels in the first one by saying the boss name, they could've had a simple introduction of themselves at the beginning of the battle. It probably actually makes more sense to know the name of the person you're going to kill before you find them though.
I wish the person you bought wepaons form had more involvement that just sellling you...I think it was two things at the beginning of the game and then nothing ever again. This could've been avoided by keeping upgrades in the game. Also annoying that the first weapon they give you is just the last one from the first game but with a different name for some reason.

FrankatronX

Jul 28, 2010
The last game I completed was Kameo Elemental Warriors. It's actually a lot of fun, I thought it would be naff and even though it lends heavily from the Zelda rulebook it's fun and colourful and challenging.

I mean the main character is a shapeshifter, how many games have that as a mechanic?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Think it was Human Revolution, a few weeks ago. I've got a massive backlog so I'm very on and off concerning games at the moment.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Splinter Cell: Conviction.
I played the hd collection on PS3 and enjoyed all three immensely. Then I saw Double Agent and Conviction for 66% off on steam and couldn't resist. So I have now played every Splinter Cell game, excluding Essentials, for about the price of one new 60$ game. Also, yes, Chaos Theory is the best of them and I'm hoping they go back to a more stealthy model for number 6, though I refuse to call Conviction a "bad" game.