What is your most recent finished game?

Malty Milk Whistle

Oct 29, 2011
Age of mythology, the final level, i had a spare half hour, so i decided to boot it up, and KILL THAT DARN CYCLOPS/STATUE!.

AD-Stu

Oct 13, 2011
Been a while since I've actually finished anything, but the latest one would've been the first Assassin's Creed - yes, I'm behind the times when it comes to some titles :p

Mbellosg

Nov 30, 2011
The last game I finished was RAGE, or Fallout 3 which I finished all 5 expansions for the Platinum (there goes like 80 hours)..... Worth it!!!

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Great game. It had a good story, great motion controls, awesome dungeons, awesome bosses, a great orchestral soundtrack, and tons of stuff to do.

Out of the Zelda games I have beaten: OOT, Majora's Mask, and this game. I would have to say this game seems to have the best of both games. OOT's dungeons and boss fights and Majora's Mask's plot and characters. (One of the characters from Majora's Mask even makes a cameo.)

If you enjoyed the Zelda games before, this game won't disappoint.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Assassin's Creed Revelations.

A bit samey in regards to Brotherhood, but overall it improved upon the series in some areas, and although adding little that's actually new, it did provide a solid experience consistent with the series's quality.

The ending was a particularly poignant wrap up to Ezio and Altair's epic tales. There was very good cinematic and narrative work in revelations.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
On the PC it was CaveStory+. Once I got the Machine Gun i fucking Blazed through the game since you can fly with it a level 3.

On Xbox that would be Halo 3 ODST.

ComradeJim270

Nov 24, 2007
Skyrim, insofar as it can be "finished". You will know what I thought of it when I finish my review and post it in the appropriate forum. Suffice it to say, fanboys will probably see said review as iconoclasm. Unless they're fanboys with a good sense of humor, but that's a rare thing indeed.

Actually, I've played a couple games of Civ 5 since then, but they were on lower difficulties, so those were more warm-ups for actually playing the game than anything.

Mariakko

Nov 21, 2011
Fable: The lost chapters. I wanted to play an RPG game before Skyrim came out. F:TLC is great and sooooo much better than 2 and 3.

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
The original Metal Gear on the Metal Gear Solid 3 port for PS3. So. Fucking. Hard. My third time beating it and even though it's only 2 hours long it takes so much effort. It's part of a chain of Metal Gear I'm going through that covers the whole series (except Portable Ops).

I'd probably be through the whole series by now had The Old Republic not let me in the Beta.

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
Dark Souls.

I've finished it many times. Now I'm just trying to get the platinum trophy. Other than the trophy for getting all trophies, the only trophy I need is the Knight's Honor, which requires getting all rare weapons. A minimum of three playthroughs required to get this trophy.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Beneath a Steel Sky. A sweet, if somewhat short, quirky little point and click adventure game from the 90's. The characters were fantastic, the art style was lovely, and the story was very well written. It was made with Dave Gibbons, the co-creator of Watchmen. I have sort of a love-hate relationship with the Watchmen novel (at times it was amazing, at times it bored me out of my skull), but I was glad to see that it takes everything I liked about Watchmen and leaves out the things I didn't care for.
Also, it's freeware. Best deal ever.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Dungeon Defenders. Just beat the final boss on medium difficulty. I know i WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY away from completing, but that still counts as the end.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
I finished Demon's Souls about a half hour ago, and now I've moved onto Dark Souls...I think something's wrong with me.

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
Silent Hill. I had played SH2, and, while this isn't anywhere near as good (okay, by comparison, it's crap), I can't blame something for not being as good as its sequel, now, can I?

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
L.A. Noire, interesting plot and characters, but I'm still not conviced with the gameplay. I would love a sequel though (I mean, something like N.Y. Noire, in the same era or a different one).

Guess it's time to go back to Europa Universalis!