What is your motto?

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Don't judge people unless you have to.

Get on people's good side, it pays off.

Knowing when to lie, when to laugh, when to obey, when to question, when to retreat and when to take a stand is an art that is very useful. TL:DR Be socially compatible! It helps.

Undeadpool

Aug 17, 2009
I'm a big fan of the Max Payne quote: There are only personal apocalypses. Nothing's a cliche when it's happening to you.
I've found that to be INCREDIBLY true. It's easy to roll your eyes at someone else's problem, but when the very same thing happens to you, it's suddenly VERY serious.

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
If at first you don't succeed....fuck this...im gonna go play video games

jk
"Work smarter, not harder" is what i try to live my life by. It was told to me nearly everyday by my favorite High School teacher.

Ben Agar

Dec 4, 2010
The best way to lie is to tell the truth.

More things change the more they stay the same.

and if anyone tries to attack you kick really hard for the shins, or the knees, Either/or

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
"For everything you like, there is someone in the world who hates it." One of the best revelations of my life.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
I don't really have a motto, though I sometimes spout a one from the Simpsons. "Better to much than to little"

Always cracks me up when Homer slaps Flanders silly.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
My normal one is: Memento Mori (roughly: "Remember, you too must die")

My Alternate one is the entire Danse Macabre here's an excerpt:
Emperor, your sword won?t help you out
Sceptre and crown are worthless here
I?ve taken you by the hand
For you must come to my dance

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed"
"Go Beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb"

and for those that I didn't steal from somewhere else
"Always take into account of Murphy's law when I'm around"-Lady luck is tsundere to me, either causing extremely horrible(and weird) or extremely lucky(and weird) things to happen to me especially in competition. Highlights include last night playing pool, accidentally sunk most of my opponents balls and having sunk none of mine, then sinking half of them in one shot later(he still won)

Vet2501

Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
Nov 9, 2009
"Never be ashamed, what's done is done, and you can't put the piss back in your bladder."