What is your Scar?

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
Well if you followed the title, then you got half the question....

What i mean is, has a kid, we had our accidents, our misadventures... From falling, to getting hit, brawling or whatever you did, tell me my friends what is your scar...

We all have these little reminders of "that" accident we had...

i mean i got a scar on my knee from falling from my bike, and continuously falling downhill (dam flat tires), i got a scar in my arm from a dog bite (i was trying to seperate a dog fight... how stupid that was), i got glass cuts in my other hand (a glass broke in my hand... never understood why), i got a scar on my forehead (i fell against a glass table, the ones with sharp corners), and a scar in the top of my head from getting hit by a metal door...

all of these were made when i was a kid tough...

so tell me dear escapists... what are your scars, and how did you made them?

*EDIT*
I acctually remember from a scar i have on my foot, while playing with other kids on a carnnival, while using flippers....

i cutted the side of the foot and didnt noticed till 3 hours after, when i fell due to numbness from the leg.... i kept bleeding and no one noticed... till people freaked out there was blood all over the carnnival (we were playing hide and seek).

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
TitanAtlas said:
i mean i got a scar on my knree from falling from my bike
That's the gist of it, basically.

Except in my case, it's two knees, and the fall wasn't prolonged or anything.

Didn't really hurt, as far as I remeber, but the scar remains.

AmbushIntheDark

Aug 2, 2010
My right hand is covered in scars from fights when I was little, although the one I remember the most is from when a kid at school kicked me in the balls and from my knees I jumped up and punched him in the mouth and knocked his tooth out (which is what left the scar).

I was a very angry child >.>

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
I was pretty timid and careful but adventurous as a kid. I fell down a flight of concrete stairs as a toddler and broke my nose but it's not noticeable really. S'pose the most noticeable one is a scar on my left outter wrist I got when I was twelve.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
scar on my left shin where I put my foot down a gutter without realising it and so kept on walking
Scar on my left temple from the chicken pox as a little kid
Livid scar on my right hand where I burnt myself on a hot pan

PowRightInTheKisser

Nov 26, 2010
i have a scar on my face from my sisters big toenail (long story). a scar on my wrist from when some fat dude stood on me during a rugby match. a few scars on my knuckles from this and that
and thats it basically

Blitzwarp

Jan 11, 2011
I have a scar on my fringe hairline from when I decided to rock side-to-side on a deckchair and fell off...smashing my head open on the rockery wall. I was three. :D

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
I have a line from my midrif to my crotch where i was opened up for surgery after a stabbing. I'm quite muscular, so i call it the Kratos scar. It looks exactly the same.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Nothing noteworthy: burns from a grill when I worked at McDonald's, glass cut on a finger, d-ring closing on my finger while supporting a person's weight. I want to know where the hell the scars on my knees, wrist, and eyebrow came from.

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
I have a two inch scar on my wrist. i tell people its from a guy in a knife fight, and that he's now missing half his jaw. In reality I was cutting the top off a box and it slipped.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Mine was voice acted by Jeremy Irons

I fell through a greenhouse while balancing on top of a table and got some glass lodged in my back. I still have a small scar from it, even though it was several years ago.

Ascarona

Jan 24, 2010
When I was little I once climbed a tree when I slipped on something, a branch scratched my leg from my ankle and then suddenly cut into the flesh a bit higher up. It was bleeding really bad but it actually didn't hurt that much. Now I have a scar from my ankle to my knees.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Since this is about having a scar when you are a child my scar is on my left eyebrow. I got this scar playing rounder (space ball) at school.
When my mate was heading to third base (I was in the opposite team to him) I got too close when my teammate stops him from reaching it and he swing his bat hitting me on the eyebrow. The scar was tiny but it hurt like hell and I was scar when I open my eyes to see blood on my hands when place my hand on it.

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
I don't have any scars to remind me. I don't need'em. Once I accident had my pinky slam in a door. The force of the hit caused the nail to fall off. Let me tell you, it hurt like a *****. The nail grew back again, but only to remind me of the incident. I guess you could say my finger nail is my scar.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
I have lots and lots of scars. Most of which are from my cat I own now. I still love him. ^^

Hmm, I don't really remember how I got any of the scars I got as a kid.

The only ones I know how I got are the one I have just under my lower lip and the one I have reaching from the left side of my chest to the left side of my back. The one under my lower lip I got when I was...I think one or so. I fell on my mother's piano chair and she sold her sister the piano and the chair so I wouldn't have any more accidents around it.

The other one...
Well, that's my most important scar. Because it's a reminder of that I could possibly not be alive today.
Lets start at the beginning. I was born with a clogged main vein, the big one that connects to the heart. I was flown with to London where I was supposed to have an operation. The week before the operation, or rather just before the weekend before my operation, it was seen that I wouldn't live through the weekend and so I was rushed to operation. The scar I bear is from that operation. I am grateful for the doctors for having seen that I wouldn't live through the weekend, because if that hadn't happened, I wouldn't be alive today.

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
One of my earliest memories was of me dancing to the Power Rangers on tv, slipping forward and smashing my chin against the marble floor. So now I have a small scar on my chin.

However my biggest scars would be the ones on my foot left over after the doctors amputated half of it. I was 14 at the time, does that still count as a childhood scar?

Nunny

Aug 22, 2009
Biggest scar is from when i had my appendix removed, got a few others here and there including one on my head from a collision with a set of monkeybars.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
I knelt on a glass bottle in a club while slightly drunk once, took me 15 minutes to start realize that my leg felt wet, lifted up my trouser leg and blood was (thinned do to drinking) gushing from a cut just below my knee cap.

Thing that made me laugh most was that I went over to my mates who were dancing to The Prodigy at the time and said that I had to get a to a hospital in case I needed stitches or anything and one said, fine yeah lets go, the other said "Hang on I just want to finish listening to this song." Great, not like I'm in a hurry or anything.

Went to hospital, got bandaged (didn't need stitches) checked the time, 1am; "Back to the club then?" ended up staying out till about 4 and having my leg hurt like a ***** in the morning.