What is your Scar?

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Ive got plenty of smaller scars. Most barely visible now. Ive got one on my chin, roughly 1cm. I got it as a kid when I was out ice-skating with a few friends playing make-belief hockey. Then some bigger kid decided to join in and shouted "IM CANADA!" and tackled me reeaally hard after he had gained alot of momentum sending me flying. I landed on my chin and cut myself on the ice badly and began too bleed alot.

Ive got another that goes halfway through my eyebrow that I got from jumping up and down in the couch one morning. Lost my balance, down I went facefirst into the table-edge and off too the hospital I went.

gostchiken

Aug 22, 2009
Sadly I have no one awesome scar, just many nicks and dings on my hands and arms mostly from self-inflicted knife wounds(Not intentionally self-inflicted mind you, just self-inflicted)

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
I have a scar on my chest from a downhill bike ride into the local scrapyard, and one in a more... *ahem*... personal spot" that I have absolutely no idea how it got there...

...the origin of that second scar keeps me up at night... It really does...

DarkShadow144

Nov 16, 2010
I have a scar on my finger when my friend slamed one of those gient metal doors on it. Didnt hurt, but that was because I went into shock. my finger was cut wide open, you could see the bone. all a remember was that I said "hey thats cool" and I blacked out

Elvaril

Dec 31, 2010
One on my right cheek from an ant bite as a baby.
4 on my right hand middle knuckle from a cat that bit me while I was trying to save it because it retardedly jumped off my fence onto my two fully grown dobermans. We did manage to get the cat away, but it died from its wounds.
One on each of my shins from when I slipped while doing a high box jump and slid down the side of the box. Those bled a surprising amount when I got them.
And then 7 on my left wrist from when I went through my depressed stage and started cutting.

The Magical Hobo

Jun 10, 2009
I have an inch-long scar just to the left of my right nipple, no idea what from. Also one on the back of my head from an eyebrow(rugby).

HellspawnCandy

Oct 29, 2009
I have two pins on my wrist, a slice on my head scars from surgery on a ruptured spleen.....we can't all be Matt Hoffman can we?

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
I've got a katana scar. No shit.
My dad received one as a present and most of the time it stood along with the interior. But I liked to whip it out and act all cool with it.
So one time I decided to throw it up in the air and catch it again. Catch it I did, right on the blade (not far from the hilt).
Had my hand sewn back by a surgeon in a hospital (after waiting for like 20 minutes). I narrowly avoiding cutting the tendons on my hand, so I didn't lose use of it.

But I have this sleek scar going between my right thumb and index finger.

But whenever I say, "Oh it's a scar from a samurai sword." People usually think I bullshit them.

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
I was mauled by a black bear in 1999 and have a scar running from my elbow to my shoulder, there's a lot of meat missing, as well as a large section of skin on my forarm that doesn't grow hair anymore.

Also a small diamond shaped scar hidden by my right eyebrow from falling face-first on a vent.

Stretch marks from brutal partner stretching in Karate.

Finally a small one just above my left knee from being stabbed by a fishing knife while camping.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
I have loads of scars, but the strangest one is a green one on my knee, which I have no idea how I got, but have had it as long as I remember. It looks like a crayon tip got stuck in there or something.

Wilko316

Jun 16, 2010
I have a scar on my chest from when I was lying down on the sofa without a t-shirt on and my little brother decided to put the cat on me. The cat got scared and ran off, leaving a rather large scar.

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
I have a scar on my pelvis because of a Hernia when I was One. Also, a large burn scar down my arm because of my two year old self accidentally dropping the iron on my arm ¬_¬

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
When my Seargent Major accidently burned me with an Iron at Cadets, hurt for like 5 minuites, still this big red scar on my arm.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
I have a surgical scar on my stomach. A few small ones from cuts on my hands. Lastly I have a bunch on my left elbow from trying to skateboard down a very steep cobble driveway. The cut didn't scar but I got a nest of boils that did.

Undercover

Jul 19, 2009
Not sure if I have time for this... Lessee, from the head down I have 2 scars on my scalp, one from a childhood accident, another from a mountain bike crash that destroyed my helmet and tore my scalp open, a scar on my left eyebrow from a bottle being smashed in my face, several road rash scars from various wipeouts on both arms & my right shoulder, a small stab wound scar from my Loss Prevention days on my right forearm, an apendectomy scar, a burn scar on my left thigh, two major scars on both knees from a really bad wipeout when my bike chain snapped in mid pedal and I went UNDER the handlebars & skidded on my hands and knees for about 20 feet losing a big chunk of my right patellar tendon in the process, a scar on my right wrist from the neoprene on the gloves I was wearing, and about a dozen or so "pedal bites" and various nicks, cuts and abrasions all over my legs from years of being a bike messenger, as well as internal scarring from knee and shoulder surgeries.

You only need to remember three things in life: blood dries, bones heal and chicks dig scars...

MadSquabbles

Feb 8, 2010
Ive got a scar on my bottom lip, but it's hardly noticeable. Apparently I took a tumble down some stairs in a walker when I was a tyke which split my bottom lip. It's a bit fatter on the one side but again, you'd have to *really* pay attention to it to notice, or ask me to push out the bottom lip with my tongue so you can see the white line running through it lol.

Folksoul

May 15, 2010
Fake, but still rather sharp, swords banged dead centre on my forehead.
Also, I had a tumor removed from my cheekbone last june.

Both scars are about an inch long. The cheek scar is horizontal while the forehead scar is vertical.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
I have a scar on my nose cause of a bout with chickenpox when i was younger

and i have a scar on the side of my knee from apparently using a stapler on it...