What is YOUR troll food?

kjh242

Jan 7, 2010
I see all these posts about trolls and such, posts by people on probation, etc. and I wonder. What exactly were that banhamminated for? So now I ask the escapist, What are you willing to post, risking the wrath of the banhammer? and please, for the love of the escapist mods, DO NOT post examples of trolling or troll my thread. There's a fine line between "troll" and "idiot".
Also, I will laugh SO HARD if this brings down the wrath.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
I don't post.
That's the power of discretion.

Got me mah Neo that way.

That's also part of why I'm very quiet in person. >.>

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
If I get this right, you're asking as to pseudo-troll.

To that, I say no thank, but it will be fun to watch this thread.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I do believe trolls feast on billy goats.

Don't have anything else to say really, I'm not going to troll on purpose and risk mod wrath.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
My troll food? Goats, I guess.

(I haven't been suspended or banned on any forums, and intend to keep it that way. My strategy is not to be a dick or violate the TOS.)

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
mjc0961 said:
I do believe trolls feast on billy goats.

Don't have anything else to say really, I'm not going to troll on purpose and risk mod wrath.
Or possibly other trolls, if you go by WoW rules.
I don't quite get why no one blinks at the forsaken cannabalizing things, but when trolls do it, its a serious deal.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Well, according to [a href="http://www.wowwiki.com/Troll"]this article[/a], Trolls practice cannibalism. So, I guess Troll food would be any living thing?

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I would never post anything that could get me banned but I was once warned for humorously comparing someone to Mr. Kimura from Azummanga Daioh (who is a slight pedophile for high school girls) I guess not many people liked the joke.

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
I'm going to voice my truthful opinion regardless of the consequences, always. I refuse to say something I don't feel is right just to avoid "Mod Wrath". If I get banned then no big deal, I have other forums I frequent far more often where my voice is not silenced.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
effilctar said:
I'm going to voice my truthful opinion regardless of the consequences, always. I refuse to say something I don't feel is right just to avoid "Mod Wrath". If I get banned then no big deal, I have other forums I frequent far more often where my voice is not silenced.
I think your avatar exemplifies that point perfectly

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I don't usually post anything that would cause the hammer of banning justice to rain down upon me.
Once I only had a one word post though, no banning or probation, but I did get a warning, which means that I am not the one.

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
I usually try to avoid posts that would anger the mods. I did get a warning one time for mentioning something, which I can't talk about without more mod wrath.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
I post in troll threads. The way I see it, is there is bound to always be at the very least, 5 people who will post before me.

About 3 of them will state "DUN FEED TEH TROLLZ!", which for one, doesn't make sense, because they are not following their own damn advice, and another thing is, I technically am not "feeding" the troll, because I know it's a damn troll. I don't get butthurt about anything they say in the least. So would that be considered counter-trolling? Or putting on my "coolfaic"?

And in any case, it doesn't make it any more difficult for the mods to banish the thread from existence if I post in a thread that's going to get destroyed anyways.

I see troll threads as a joke, and a way to relieve my stress in that miniscule burst of chaos.

Simskiller

Oct 13, 2010
Drakmeire said:
I would never post anything that could get me banned but I was once warned for humorously comparing someone to Mr. Kimura from Azummanga Daioh (who is a slight pedophile for high school girls) I guess not many people liked the joke.
Sweet another reason to post this video!

Skip to 20 second for song and lulz will be had.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Simskiller said:
Drakmeire said:
Sweet another reason to post this video!

Skip to 20 second for song and lulz will be had.

The EXACT reason I was warned.
the question was about his friend liking a 15 year old boy and I said your friend is not a pedophile but they are basically this guy. then I posted that video.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
My general rule of thumb is if you think it might get you punished, don't post it.

Simskiller

Oct 13, 2010
Drakmeire said:
The EXACT reason I was warned.
the question was about his friend liking a 15 year old boy and I said your friend is not a pedophile but they are basically this guy. then I posted that video.
Holy shit I think I remember that thread and where I originally got this video from. Love this song and the amv is done nice enough to sync it all.

Well sir you shall be pleased to know that I at least laughed when I saw the video for the first time in that thread. Well played.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I don't feed trolls. I poison them. To me, a foolish troll is like the mouse to a cat, and I'm definitely playing the cat. You expose the jerk for what he is and all the while look like a cunning badass in the process. Then, when he's been thoroughly nom'd, the mods come and scoop the kitty litter away. Meow!