What is YOUR troll food?

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Labyrinth said:
Erana said:
Or possibly other trolls, if you go by WoW rules.
I don't quite get why no one blinks at the forsaken cannabalizing things, but when trolls do it, its a serious deal.
Forsaken cannibalism is severely misunderstood. They don't -eat- the corpses, that'd be a waste of good spare parts. As the female Forsaken humour goes "Oh they're real. They're not mine, but they're real.
Well, that would explain why I always felt uncomfortable when forsaken guys would offer me a piece of Tauren... in bed. D:

WoW Lore internet pickup lines are some of the worst I think I've ever experienced. Next time, I'm playing a Gnome. ;-;

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I have on occasion been mod-wrathed for chewing someone out for advocating doing stupid shit on here and/or copping to being a spoiled, lazy brat child.

I've learned---because I like it here---to (as Alton Brown puts it) "Walk away. Just...walk away." when I see someone bitching about high school (or worse, middle school) in a gigantic FML post.

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
Maraveno said:
I do have a question tho how is free opinion supposed to be free opinion on the escapist when one can't mock american history or provoke debate about Irish history without getting suspended?

juuuuuuuuust a thing that's been bothering me for a while
What I find that comes down to is users who can't understand, or display an understanding, of the difference between picking apart an opinion with which you don't agree, and attacking the person who posted it or degrading the people involved. Discussion and debate are fine. Mockery, flaming and insults are not.

Saargston

Feb 17, 2010
I don't really feed trolls, probably because I'm not easily offended.
But, when I'm hungry and in a trolling mood, few things do the job better than a good old peanut butter and ranch dressing sandwich. Everyone in the room will stare with disgust when you squeeze that bottle of Hidden Valley over the slice of bread you just gave the Jif treatment. Once you take the first bite, enjoy your spectators' dismay. "How are you eating that!?" is the question you'll hear on everyone's lips each time you enjoy your sandwich's surprisingly benign taste.

ilspooner

Apr 13, 2010
I try not to feed trolls. They deserve to starve to death. And I also don't troll much. Although I have considered doing it on Youtube. I guess I deserve to starve then! :D