What kinds of things keep you up at night?

Thespamanator

Aug 20, 2008
I'm thinking along the lines of thought provoking questions, thinking about something in particular, or suddenly realising a game you just paid £40 for is shite...

One thing that keeps me up is if I have a song I know all the lyrics to stuck in my head, and I just keep singing it over and over again... Sad xD

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
The thought that every single human being I know except for my mother, the priest at my school, my Spanish and English teachers is a complete idiot.

Shugaazer

Oct 13, 2008
The Economy, and the upcoming KISS album that will be unleashed upon the world. I'm not sure which is more terrifying.

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
The lingering thought that I forgot a school assignment for tomorrow. Even if I've thoroughly inspected my papers and notes, and made sure I've done everything, I'm paranoid that I'll suddenly remember oh crap, I have a 10-page essay due tomorrow!

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
The unsettling feeling of physical atrophy and social isolation that I experience when I go for too long without training at my martial arts dojo (martial arts training is pretty much my sole source of social interaction). Due to this, things like Christmas break, and vacations are very unappealing to me.

I am also occasionally kept awake by long, fruitless deliberations upon such topics as "What am I going to do when I go to college?" and "Who should I ask out?"

irrelevantnugget

Mar 25, 2008
Deep thought. Only way to bypass it is by playing games 'till 2-3 AM, when I'm already lying in bed at around midnight. Might as well game a bit if the other option is fruitless pondering about stuff.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Whether to risk a friendship or not by asking out the girl of my dreams.

Also, various film/TV screenplay ideas for film-making society. These, and the fear of Max...

TheDustyBanana

Feb 8, 2009
Lots of things. Mostly just my mind wandering though. The problem with that though is that once I start thinking about something it's hard to stop thinking about it when I'm just lying there in bed. And that tends to keep me up for at least an hour or two longer than I'd like.