What kinds of things keep you up at night?

Gr333d

Dec 25, 2008
Khell_Sennet said:
Currently I suffer from a condition where my stomach produces too much acid, and when I sleep, it makes its way up my throat and burns the shit out of it and my mouth.
WTF.... what the hell condition is that?

EDIT: lol, sounds like the smoker from L4D XD

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
Quite a few things keep me up at night.

- The neighbors snoring
- General day-to-day anxiety (e.g. "What am I going to do about that project?")
- Feeling stuck in a job I don't like, half a world away from my family, and without friends

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Gormourn said:
Sometimes I get really neat ideas for short stories. Then I scramble blindly for a sheet of paper to record it crudely, only to forget it in the morning and think " Wtf was that!?"

But sometimes it does get on my computer, and starts the waiting period of possibly years before ever being used as intended.

Also, just thoughts about life, universe and everything.
Try keeping a voice recorder by your bed, that's what I do for the same reason. Another good thing about the voice recorder is that you can hum any songs that pop into your head as you're drifting off: my subconscious is an excellent composer. And yet another great thing about the recorder is that when it's completely undecipherable, it's at least much more funny.
The things you wrote down which you couldn't read, could they maybe say 42?

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
My 360, movies with surround sound, pressure at college, women, indigestion and insomnia does it for me.

I don't get much sleep.

Beowulf DW

Jul 12, 2008
Usually I stay awake when I start thinking about what is going to happen to me after college, when am I ever going to get into a romantic relationship...stuff like that.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
The fact when I get out of unniversity I will be poor, do I have glandula fever, why does the goverment allow benefits to everyone and why don't I understand Maths
Bout raps it up.

kingbonobo

Mar 6, 2009
The sound of the clan at it with each other again. Just five minutes rest so I can recharge my loins!